Sugar Baby Looking for Sugar Momma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Baby Looking for Sugar Momma

I just joined this site and I am a Sugar Baby looking for an older woman to meet. Older women who are in a position of power and can take care of me is a huge turn on.

Oh, we are on the same boat. I am also looking but not for sugar mommies but sugar daddies. Why are you looking for sugar mommies and not sugar daddies?

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      As a momma myself it's odd when a female baby would look for a sugar mommy, I just don't get it unless she is into lesbians

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      I like considering this one and find old mommies attractive, I like to try it too

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      VoiceLove Or maybe they would want to suck each other's tits. But I do not know. I had never done a lesbian relationship.

Why sugar momma and not sudar daddy? Is there a particular reason why?

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      There are women who want to have sugar mommies and I do not exactly know their reasons. I could only presume that they are lesbians. What do you think?

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      HotChatty Oh, do you mean that they are bisexuals? As for me, I only want sugar daddies and not sugar mommies.

You are looking for someone who can provide your needs, financially and sexually.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      ill concentrate more on the sexually part then financially

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      She is looking for a momma so how could that momma provide her sexual needs?

Originally posted by AdventurousGirl View Post
    I just joined this site and I am a Sugar Baby looking for an older woman to meet. Older women who are in a position of power and can take care of me is a huge turn on.
    I can tell why you're username is "AdventurousGirl", I'm guessing maybe it's your first time to look for a sugar mommy here, AdventurousGirl?

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      assSloppytight Or maybe it's just her first time looking around here on this site. 'Coz I bet that she has experienced being with a sugar mommy before that's why she's looking for someone like that to hook up with again.

I guess it's unusual for me to see a sugar baby (a female) is looking for a sugar mommy. Well, if she cares like a mother and is looking for a baby girl to pamper, then why not? I guess I'd like to try that too.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if a sugar mommy is willing to entertain a female sugar baby, but it would still be possible and is rare to find these days.

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she wants a hot mom or maybe wants to learn with her.. Babies are so mysterious this day lol

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda laugh at this but I think she loves being with a mom, cougar is for younger men and I dont know a cougar wanting a younger woman, that's rare
Working...
X