Tranny sugar babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny sugar babies?

I know that there are sugar mommies who are trans. Obviously, they want those young and handsome men as their sugar babies.

Now, let us reverse it. I wonder if there are sugar babies who happen to be trans. If there are, who hire for their services?

Sorry, I am not aware that there are trans sugar babies. Most are women and some men but I had not seen any trannies yet. Could it be that they work somewhere else and not on our industry?

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there are trans sugar babies but there are not much of them. That's why people are not aware of them. But I think that trans sugar babies are already sugar babies even before they were trans. So it's possible that their clients now are their clients before.

I do not actually know. I have not encountered one yet. I do not think that there are sugar babies who happen to be trans.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a bit hard to answer as I have not encountered any of them but that does not mean that they do not exist.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. I also have no idea if there are. Who would be their clients?

I could guess that there may be very few of them and their clients are the curious old men who want to add some spices on their lives. Note, I said it is only my guess. Who knows?

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      This could be the case. There could be some tranny sugar babies out there. But I know that there are trannies who are into other forms of jobs. Jobs which are located on most red light districts.

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Hhhmmm, could be but don't you think that those old men might be too old to experiment with trannies?

Yes, it's possible to have sugar babies who are trans. The ones that are going to hire them are those who are really in need of some services. I bet a sugar daddy who is in dire need of sex would already consider having a trans sugar baby.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, I mean there's no discriminating to those trans babies anyway. If the sugar parents call for some sugar service from transmen and transwomen, then there you go.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      This is strange. That daddy could hire a female sugar baby for that purpose. Why the need to have it as trans?

Originally posted by assBrieftight View Post
    I know that there are sugar mommies who are trans. Obviously, they want those young and handsome men as their sugar babies.
    Now, let us reverse it. I wonder if there are sugar babies who happen to be trans. If there are, who hire for their services?
    I happen to encounter a trans sugar baby before, I never knew he was trans until he confessed to me. I am truly not attracted to trans sugar babies, I only date female sugar babies, sorry!

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      How did she confess to you? Were you shocked that she was a tranny?

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      So, if she did not confess to you, would you have banged here? Lol.

I think there are tranny sugar babies (as you call it). It's not impossible in this generation that we have right now. I think the ones who avail the services of those tranny sugar babies are the tranny sugar daddies/mommies themselves.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that a tranny is for a tranny? You made me laugh real hard over that statement!

I think there are no tranny babies. Because if they are rich enough to undergo some surgery for being a trans, I guess they won't be needing money from sugar daddies/mommies.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      How about those who are not that much moneyed?

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all trannies are rich! Some are like ordinary folks.
Working...
X