X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for Gay sugar daddy

Are there any gay sugar daddies out there who need the comfort of a young
    and fit guy like me?

well you came to the right place my friend if I have some ill definitely hit you up
    we only have each other backs to count on and welcome aboard the sugary life
    do your best and you'll be rewarded

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      But I suggest that he should download sugar dating apps and could find potential gay sugar daddies waiting for companionships there. Sometimes it's hard to find anyone near your area, you should expand your location and tell them you are willing to travel just to get to them.

Oh, my! Are you tired with having those cougars already? Why are you looking for gay sugar daddies now? I am surprised to say the least.

Comment

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that he needs more money, so he is now looking for more clients. And to my shock and horror, he is looking for gay sugar daddies! I do not know how to react. LOL.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyTeenytinytight So you assume that being with gay sugar daddies gives you more money?

A sudden change of course there, StitchOutdoor? Why am I surprised? Tell you what, I think it would be hard for you to look for a decent gay sugar daddy out there but patience and dedication is the key here, my friend.

Comment

I wonder if there would be any gay sugar daddies out there. It would be scarce, I'm telling you. Or, if ever, would it still be necessary that you would do it with a gay sugar daddy and not with a straight sugar daddy StitchOutdoor?

Comment

Gay sugar daddies are hard to find, bro. Maybe try sugar dating apps, but it would be most likely that they live far away from where you are. Would you still go for it if there's a chance?

Comment

• Outdoorks
          Outdoorks commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried looking for one before that's why you know that they're hard to find?

Are you looking for sugar daddies because you're having problems looking sugar mommies? lol

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
          InjusticeAmice commented
          Editing a comment
          I assume that he thinks sugar daddies give bigger cash that sugar mommies.

Are you having problems finding a sugar mommy that is why you prefer to be with a daddy already?

Comment

• FrogFrock
          FrogFrock commented
          Editing a comment
          Why not be her sugar mommy if you think that the reason why he's looking for a gay sugar daddy is because there's no mommy who's interested in him
      Working...
      X