Are You Down For It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Down For It?

Babies, what if a sugar parent of the same gender asks you to be their baby, are you down for it or not?

I think I will have to decline for that one since I won't enjoy it too much and I'll always think that she is my mom like an actual mom.

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay if you're not a queer sugar baby but I assure you that dating a sugar mom is very different, they have different priorities to sugar daddies.

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      GrandioseGraham How can you say that they have different priorities to sugar daddies?

If the price is right and she's really hot, why not. But I think finding a sugar parent who's from the lgbtq community.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      What counts as if the price is right for you? Would it be twice the amount that you previously had?

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Is TouchCoucher right with her guess that it would be twice the amount that you previously got from your daddy?

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping that it would be twice the price or amount since I have no idea about the total price they give. TouchCoucher LadyBoss .

I'm willing to go out on a date with her and that's when I'm going to tell her that I would say no to her offer.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like being with a gay daddy too. Maybe just go out with him but not the sexual stuff.

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does it need to be during a date with her? You can easily tell her that direct to the point.

I would politely decline her offer since it would make feel that I'm just taking advantage of her by being not fully committed with her since I might end up looking for a fuck buddy in order to satisfy my sexual cravings.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously I think I will reject her too and I'm already used being with daddies and it's hard to adjust if you're not into it.

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah if it's not in your norms to do it then don't bother yourself doing it.

I might pass on her offer since I'm not comfortable doing it with sugar mommy.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah maybe I'll pass too but from what I've heard is much easier to be with a mommy and the demands are totally different.

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      assBrieftight we won't know if its true since both of us is not into sugar mommy lol.

I've heard sugar mamas don't give out as much as Sugar Daddies. Maybe I'll try it for a bit and see how it goes, and it's hard to find a mommy who's lesbian or bisexual. Maybe the LGBT Forum will do.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know someone who had a sugar mommy that's why you knew about it?

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the person who had a lesbian sugar mommy was an amateur and that's why she got a low allowance.

Sadly, I'm not interested in having a sugar baby who's from the same gender.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not interested in having a female sugar baby? Is it because you prefer that your baby has a real dick and not just a strap-on?

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes of course, not attracted to same sex

I'll be the mommy and if I can find any baby whose willing to do that then I'll try her. I guess not anyone here wants a piece of a mommy. Am I right?

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it depends on the offer. What much are you willing to do it? It's negotiable haha.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not interested in being the sugar baby? Are you afraid that they might be too controlling towards you?

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      @SahsaBange Maybe she is already old enough to be a mommy that's why she proposes something like that.

Nah since I am not a queer baby and I heard that sugar daddy pays more and I think it's enough to cover my needs.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but I think it's easier to be with a mommy for not demanding too much.

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you willing to try it if you're not able to find a sugar daddy?

If I'm tight with money maybe I can be one of their babies since I also want to explore and discover what it feels like being with the same sex as you are.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're only consider it as a last resort option. Otherwise you prefer to have a sugar parent of the opposite gender?

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are looking to explore then you must read about sugar mommies who had female babies so you can have an idea.

That would be a hard no for me. I had a fling with a lesbian before and I had a hard time telling her that it is over for the both of us.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      But I think it's different from a mommy since the demand will be different than a regular hookup with a lesbo.

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's hard for you then you should not force into getting one and just stay with what you are accustomed to.

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      FrillerDrill I know but I think it will be worse than a lesbo.

I'd rather have a sugar mommy that is as old as my grandmother than a sugar daddy.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that one? You're going to be more comfortable having a sugar mommy that is as old as a grandmother?

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like having a sugar daddy and I'd rather find a mommy who only pays small than going for a gay sugar daddy.

I might do it but it would be only for the occasional date and hookup and not on a long term basis.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not interested in having a long term sugar relationship with her?

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      nah, I am really not into that kind of relationship. I just want to have some fun.
Working...
X