End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End

Wanting to end my arrangement with my lesbian sugar momma. How should I do it? Any advice will be a great help. Thank you so much.

Why do you wanna end it? Did something happened that made you want to quit with the arrangement?

Comment

What is your reason for ending it? I think you can tell your mommy about this directly though besides, we all know that this type of relationship isn't stable.

Comment

Are thinking of quitting on being a sugar baby for good? or you still have other sugar parents you want to focus for now?

Comment

Is this the first that you'll breaking up with a sugar parent that's why you're asking for advice? RecipeRipe

Comment

• LZA
            LZA commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think its her first time but I think its her first with sugar mommy. As we all know, sugar mommy is different with a sugar daddy that is probably the reason why she's struggling to tell it.

RecipeRipe How long have you been her sugar baby?

Comment

I don't know the reason why you want to end it but talking to her personally would be the best option.

Comment

Did you find it weird to have a sugar mommy than a sugar daddy that's why you want to end things with her? RecipeRipe

Comment

By any chance, do you have multiple sugar parent and now, you want to end things with the others because of conflict on schedules or time?

Comment

I am always curious about how it feels to have a sugar mommy. They said that it is much different with having a daddy.

Comment

You want to end your arrangement with your lesbian sugar momma? but why?

Comment

Why do you want to end it? is your lesbian sugar momma is boring?

Comment

Tell her that you are in love with someone else. and treat her coldly.

Comment

Working...
                        X