Lump Sum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lump Sum

What if a potential daddy/mommy offers you a million dollars in exchange of being their baby for a year. Are you grab the opportunity or not?

This is a no-brainer question. Of course I would be his baby since that is a once in a lifetime offer

Comment

Has a potential daddy offered you that amount that is why you're asking this question

Comment

I would take it but it depends on the arrangement. Don\t want to end up being locked up and treated as a sex doll

Comment

• GoGo
          GoGo commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think that you would be treated like that. He might just really like you that is why he is making an offer that is hard to refuse

• LowLa
          LowLa commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I respect your opinion but still, I'm afraid of me being a sex doll.

Give me the million dollars and do I need to sign something for it?

Comment

I will surely accept it, nowadays we need to be practical.

Comment

That was an opportunity of a lifetime, I will surely grab it even without thinking.

Comment

I would definitely accept the offer. That's money after all.

Comment

I'm up for it! I will just grab and grab the opportunities that will come on the way.

Comment

Who will say no to a million dollars? That's a lot of money to live in luxury.

Comment

If that was the only condition then who am I to say no to a million dollars? That was a lot of money.

Comment

My answer will still depend on what my future mommy could offer besides the money.

Comment

Of course, I would definitely say yes to a million dollar. $$$

Comment

I guess everyone here said yes to a million dollar.

Comment

Working...
                          X