How much allowance should I ask for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much allowance should I ask for?

How much allowance should I ask for from a sugar daddy if I'm going to do this? I am a student and I have a lot of debt from school and I also want to be able to go out sometimes and buy myself pretty things. I got into sugar dating so that I could have some financial support but I don't how much I can reasonably expect from a sugar daddy without going overboard. Basically....how much is too much?

Before you can do that you have add up everything that you spend a month for living expenses. Make sure that you also add up your student debt and how long it would take you to pay it off and also your rent and the groceries too. Then you can add on a few different things to give you some play room. Once you have that final total then you can ask for what you want

Comment

All sugar babies should know how to budget and do an expenses list just in case. You need to keep track of your money but don't freak out over it either. Just do a budget every month so that you can figure it out. That's the fairest way of figuring out how much money you should ask for from any POTs or future sugar daddies

Comment

That's the only way that I was able to pay my student loans and still have money to go on vacation hen I want to. The budget that I made meant that I knew how much money I needed to live and how much I could've just used for fun. You can take budgeting courses online to help teach you

Comment

Sounds like homework. Didn't like that when I was at school...probably won't like it much better

Comment

• KittyBush
            KittyBush commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a homework, you should start with a list now.

Yeah but it's important especially if you want to make it as a sugar baby. You have to always be learning and putting in the time to make yourself better

Comment

Just think about as necessary to make your life better. I think you can do it. No one else is gonna do it for you

Comment

I get that lol I'll just have to pour myself some wine and then just sit down and do it. Thanks guys

Comment

• Biggie
                Biggie commented
                Editing a comment
                How did it go?

It depends on how often the two of you would be together and the things that you would be doing. When I started, my allowance was around 500 bucks plus I get to shop with him for clothes and stuff once a month

Comment

• LowLa
                LowLa commented
                Editing a comment
                a few grand

• GoGo
                GoGo commented
                Editing a comment
                You're really lucky to have that kind of a daddy

• LowLa
                LowLa commented
                Editing a comment
                I am, how about you guys? How's your SD's?

It really depends if you have other forms of income or not. If you don't have a job, you have to make sure that your monthly bills and basic needs would be covered by the allowance that you're going to get. But if you're employed, you can just save the money or try to invest it somewhere

Comment

• SugahBaby
                SugahBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                Or you could use your allowance to cover your bills and basic needs even if you have a job

• IzzySteezy
                IzzySteezy commented
                Editing a comment
                I sugar but still have a job, it's like my fallback

That mostly depends on your expenses, you need some computation for that.

Comment

• BohoKween
                BohoKween commented
                Editing a comment
                How much do you often give to your babies?

• NotoriousMOM
                NotoriousMOM commented
                Editing a comment
                Most of the time it is around a grand or two. Why you asked?

I think it all depends on how good a sugar baby you are, be fair. But I do think you should not depend on sugar too much.

Comment

Working...
              X