Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to ask for money and finances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to ask for money and finances?

Any tips on how to ask for money and finances to your sugar daddy without offending him or making yourself looks materialistic? And what is the best moment to ask him for that?

If you have known him for a long time now then it is safe to say that you can ask him for a raise but in a way that you do not sound demanding but if he recently became your sugar daddy, then you should bear with him first. Try to get his affection first, show to him that you are worth the money.

Comment

I think you should justify to him why you want to have an increase in your allowance. If he knows that what you get from him is enough, then you might have a hard time convincing him. I always tell my babies that you should know how to live within your means or if you're planning to splurge on something make sure that you have enough back up cash to last you until the next time your daddy gives your allowance

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with what you are saying, as a fellow mommy, I always ask my baby for a valid reason on why he wants me to increase his allowance.

• NotoriousMOM
        NotoriousMOM commented
        Editing a comment
        SteenCumbersome So how old is your baby?

I think that he would notice if you're running out of funds faster than the usual so there's a chance that he would just ask you whether your allowance is still enough or not. If not, then try to give hints while he's at your place. Like complaining that the utility bills are getting higher or you're running out of shoes or clothes to wear, etc...

Comment

Why not just ask him directly that the allowance that you're getting is not enough for you. If he asks why, then explain it properly for him so that he can give you an increase if his budget allows it. If not, just try to manage your allowance properly

Comment

• CashMomma
          CashMomma commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that's the right thing to do rather than make stuff up just to get extra cash from him

• IzzySteezy
          IzzySteezy commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right about that. If it really not enough, explain to him properly. I think that he will understand it.

• Outdoorks
          Outdoorks commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for your advice, I did ask him directly and he agreed to increase my allowance.

Honey, if you always ask for more money to your daddy, it would automatically make you materialistic because there is a chance that you spend most of it on things that you don't really need

Comment

• FrogFrock
          FrogFrock commented
          Editing a comment
          Let us not judge her, maybe she has a reason that is why she wanted to ask for more increased.

I think it's better not to ask him. Better wait for him to ask you what do you want.

Comment

• missRattypussy
          missRattypussy commented
          Editing a comment
          What if he's the type who doesn't ask often?

Telling him that you need extra cash and then showing him your titties and telling him that you would do anal with him lol

Comment

• missSomberhorny
          missSomberhorny commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol, that will never work. Most sugar daddies are business minded so they will never fall into something like that. They might even get offended.

If I am your sugar daddy, I will give you the money without you asking me.

Comment

You have to justify why you need more funds, he will understand it if your reason is valid.

Comment

Why do you need to that to your sugar daddy?

Comment

I'm guessing that you are asking us how to ask your daddy for extra money?

Comment

Originally posted by DivisionComposite View Post
                I'm guessing that you are asking us how to ask your daddy for extra money?
                If that's what you're asking, I would just tell him that you're running short with what he or she has been giving you

Comment

The best way is to just text him, tell him you need some extra help with this or that. Generosity is a big part of being an SD in my opinion

Comment

• assBrieftight
                    assBrieftight commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Doesn't that make her look materialistic? Her sugar daddy might think that she is only after her money and nothing else.

• mkirchner
                    mkirchner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So what if she's materialistic. It would not matter to me as long as she can make me cum. That is why it is a mutually beneficial relationship.
                Working...
                X