How much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much?

For sugar babies and sugar daddies/mommies here, what is the biggest amount that you have given (for sugar daddies/mommies) or received (for sugar babies)? As for me, 5000 dollars (in a month) was the biggest allowanced that I've ever received from my previous sugar daddy.

If he was giving you that much money as your allowance per month, why didn't you stay with him? Did something happen to both of you that is why you parted ways?

Comment

He must be that rich to afford to give you that amount of money a month. I hope I can find a sugar daddy who is generous.

Comment

• assBrieftight
        assBrieftight commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep finding and try harder, or you can also chat sugar daddies they might be interested in you.

As for me, the biggest allowance that I've ever received was 3500 dollars with the exceptions of the expensive gifts from him.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
        missOvertpussy commented
        Editing a comment
        What kinds of gifts does he usually give to you?

• Ragemici
        Ragemici commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet it was expensive jewelries, shoes, and bags.

Let's just say that the allowance that I'm getting is enough for my monthly bills and still have something extra for my savings

Comment

Not really comfortable saying how much I receive from my daddy since there might be some who might end up being envious of it

Comment

Let's just say that my entire salary goes directly into my personal savings since the allowance that I'm getting is enough for my bills and groceries

Comment

• RudeRudy
            RudeRudy commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing that you have enough savings already to live comfortably once you retired?

• RecipeRipe
            RecipeRipe commented
            Editing a comment
            Outdoorks You bet! lol

• RecipeRipe
            RecipeRipe commented
            Editing a comment
            RudeRudy I had enough money that I can spend whenever I'm reincarnated. lol

My salary a month times ten. that is how much I am receiving from my sugar daddy.

Comment

• SugahBaby
            SugahBaby commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing that you're all set for retirement in a couple of years? lol

• BohoKween
            BohoKween commented
            Editing a comment
            If he can give you that amount every month, why not quit your work already and start your own business already

• LowLa
            LowLa commented
            Editing a comment
            Talk about having a sugar daddy who is filthy rich

I don't that it is advisable that we share the allowances that we're getting from your Daddies or Mommies. Because there might be some of us who might force their sugar parents to give them a higher allowance just because the other members here are getting a bigger allowance

Comment

Working...
          X