The Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future

To those who save the allowance that they're getting from their sugar parents, what's a nice business to invest in?

I would suggest a restaurant or bar. But you have to make sure that your business partners or you have a background when it comes to managing it

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      I love drinking so I think a bar would suit me and also I agree wi5th you, this is a good business because most people nowadays drink.

It all depends on what you're really into. But the previous answer is a nice business because everybody eats anyway

Comment

If you're not yet sure where to invest it, try putting it on a time deposit or something similar

Comment

I think a restaurant will be good or if want, a convenience store is also a good choice.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
        NotoriousMOM commented
        Editing a comment
        A convenience store is good as long as it doesn't operate 24/7

• DivisionComposite
        DivisionComposite commented
        Editing a comment
        NotoriousMOM Actually, operating 24 hours is a good business move.

• missPanickyhorny
        missPanickyhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with DivisionComposite, take 7/11 for example, it was a very successful chain because they are one of those convenience stores which operates 24/7.

Online selling is also a good business idea. It is less hassle compared to other businesses because you can do all the transactions online.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
        StitchOutdoor commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that's a great idea.

• CashMomma
        CashMomma commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, you are right about that. My niece actually sells online and it was successful.

A mini bar or a resto would be a good business to invest on.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
        InjusticeAmice commented
        Editing a comment
        That still depends on the area where do you live.
        Last edited by InjusticeAmice; 02-18-2019, 10:40 AM.

A grocery store, people need food every day so that means that you will always have customers.

Comment

• LZA
        LZA commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right about that, not to say grocery stores have a low probability of getting bankrupt.

I would suggest to invest it in the food business since it is one of the basic necessities in life

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
        DaddyWarbucks commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right about that one. So are you going to start your own restaurant in the near future?

• assBrieftight
        assBrieftight commented
        Editing a comment
        SugahBaby Yeah, people are always hungry so a food business is a good idea.

If you're planning to stay in your neighborhood for a long time, might as well try and open a small pizza place or diner. There's a huge chance that people around the place would drop by and eat there

Comment

• KittyBush
        KittyBush commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you, pizza is extremely popular so I bet it will be a hit if ever there is no other pizza store nearby.

You can invest it to something that you're passionate about because if you're happy in what you're doing, your business will be successful.

Comment

• missRattypussy
        missRattypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you on this one.
    Working...
    X