Is It Enough Or You Want More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Enough Or You Want More

Do you think that the allowance that you're giving to your baby (for sugar parents) or allowance that you're receiving (for sugar babies) is enough or you're willing to give or get more?

The last allowance that I got from my daddy was enough for me. And the next time I would have a daddy I will make sure that I would have something extra

Comment

Of course I would love to receive more from my daddy, but I will never force him into giving me more. Want to let him decide whether I'm deserving to get an increase or not

Comment

Most of my previous mommies would give me more that what I ask them since they feel that I'm shortchanging myself which is fine with me since I can easily save the extra from the allowance that I'm getting from them

Comment

• Ragemici
        Ragemici commented
        Editing a comment
        Well you're quite lucky when it comes to having sugar mommies since they all gave you more than your asking price

I am a bit demanding so I usually ask for more. Well, there are expenses so I need to cope up with the bills.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
        PaperRunTayl9or commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you only rely on the allowance that you're getting from your daddy?

It is just enough. It could cover the basic expenses. Not asking for more.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
        StitchOutdoor commented
        Editing a comment
        What if your potential baby is demanding for more and it's over your budget already?

I am very willing to get more. Who does not want more money, right?

Comment

• Outdoorks
        Outdoorks commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. Who does not want to have more? I, for sure, would want to have more. Money makes me happy, after all.

Never had a daddy who short changed me when it comes to allowances that I receive from them

Comment

• Outdoorks
        Outdoorks commented
        Editing a comment
        What would you do should a time comes that one daddy suddenly short changed you?

Had a daddy who tried to short change me before. I ended up calling his wife and told her that his husband has a sugar baby and it was me

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
        missPanickyhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        What did your former daddy did to you after you told his wife about you being his sugar baby

I often tell them my price and I let the potential daddy decide if they're fine with it or he's willing to give me a higher allowance

Comment

• missSomberhorny
        missSomberhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you haggle with your potential daddy or not?

Most of the time the allowances that were given to me was enough since I would give them a range for the allowance that I'm expecting to get from them. Would tell them that my asking price for my monthly allowance would be from 2000-4000. So it is up to them what amount they would give me as long as it is within the range that I've mentioned

Comment

• missRattypussy
        missRattypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess you already know how much you need in a month that is why can give a price range for your services

Yes, I always make sure that the allowance that I would give to him is enough for the things that we be doing together. Also another factor to consider is the time that he's been a baby. The ones who are starting would definitely get lesser than those who have been doing it for a long time

Comment

• missSpikypussy
        missSpikypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        What if he would demand more with what you're offering to him?

I never been with a sugar daddy who gave me an allowance lower than what I've mentioned

Comment

• RecipeRipe
        RecipeRipe commented
        Editing a comment
        That is good for you. Well. we are in the same boat. We are both lucky.

• missFabulouspussy
        missFabulouspussy commented
        Editing a comment
        What would you do if in the future, one of your daddies, would give you a reduced allowance than what was agreed on?
    Working...
    X