Pay me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay me!

The man fighting for his life. All you have to do is give him a little break and here we are still discussing about your ... payment? Who the hell calls it that? I'm really concerned where humanity is headed.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      But her concern is real. It was not a small amount. It had been accumulating for months. She was looking into that huge amount as payment then suddenly she might not be able to receive it anymore.

Just see how it goes first. You can do nothing in the moment since you didn't actually signed a document regarding this. You can't hold anything against him.

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same thoughts. But is it fine to ask our sugar daddies to secure written documents for our services?

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. SOMEBODY actually asked about it being documented. I can't believe this.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what I am waiting for. But I am still afraid that we would be gone and so with my anticipated money.

I can't believe I'm asking this but how much do you think it is? Just curious and want to know the rates of sugar babies. lol

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      The rates differ from who the babies are and who the parents are. Some charge high fees while other charge just fine. Also, it depends on the duration and the kind of work that need to be done.

People who are comatose still have the chance to wake up and recover from their illness. Just wait for some time if that happens and you would be fine. In the event that he dies, kiss your payment good bye as you would not be able to have it anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X