Losing a client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing a client

On privacy issues, most daddies would not want to expose to the world that they are sugar daddies. I did with all of my power to keep our affair secret but his wife came to know of it. Now, I am afraid that I would lose this client. He is a very important client as I consider him as my bread and butter. If he would be gone, it would be like my world would come into a crash, too. That would leave me so broken financially. What am I going to do next?

But how did the wife learn of the affair? What did your sugar daddy say?

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Women instincts are really impressive if that's what it is.

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      SteenCumbersome Maybe someone saw both of them and told the wife immediately about it.

Find a new client then. But be patient enough while waiting.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really feel that her daddy would dump her because of it that's why you're suggesting for her to find a new one already?

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      missRattypussy there are so many potential sugar daddies out there. It's her choice anyway, I'm just suggesting.

I feel bad for your situation right now. Probably someone who knew the sugar daddy saw you both and it wasn't the first encounter. Someone might've told the wife.

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people just think they're a big help when most of the time they'd just ruin everything.

If you feel that you're really worried that he might end things with you, I would suggest to start and find potential new ones

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      There are so many sugar daddies out there waiting to be discovered. It may take awhile.

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. She must start to look for a replacement before everything crumbles down.

If the two of you have done it before, there's a chance that he would continue his relationship with you and will just let the things cool down before he would be able to see you again

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Had a similar case happened with you also? Are you speaking from your experiences?

You don't need to be afraid that he would leave you immediately just because his wife caught you. But I would suggest to prepare yourself already in case things don't work out for the both of you

Comment

So has your daddy left you already or you're still with him?

Comment

• KittyBush
        KittyBush commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you going to recommend a potential sugar daddy to her in case they've broke up already?

I feel that this wasn't the first time that she caught her husband with a baby. Just stay calm and wait for what your daddy would tell you about the situation

Comment

• JessieJay
        JessieJay commented
        Editing a comment
        You might be right about that one. Because if that's the first time that her husband did it, she should have at least threatened her that something bad might happen to her because of sleeping with her husband
    Working...
    X