Saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving

I had noticed that most of the sugar babies use the money for their daily needs. I do not know if they also save some money so that they could have something when they need it. Do you think that sugar babies should save a portion of their income? If yes, at what rate? If not needed anymore, why so?

I think that while saving would be a good idea, I do not think that it is needed. Years after working as a sugar baby, they would be leaving the industry and would have a regular job. That would be the appropriate time to save money from their salary.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you mean to say that sugar babies would get tired of this setup and decide to look for a job that could help them realize that earning money is not that easy? It sounds like an eye-opener to some but I do enjoy the company and benefits of this kind of relationship. I find it hard to leave this kind of setup.

Well, saving is a nice idea. The sooner a sugar baby begins to save, then the better. The higher she could save, then the better. It makes me think that I should begin saving from my income. LOL.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I did not know that we should do this saving thingy. The last time that I had checked my account, I still had enough money to cover me for few years. Would that be enough?

Saving a portion of your income is always a great idea. You shouldn't be spending so much for things you don't even need

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      I would save a portion of it but there would be a time that I would spend all of it. I'm confident that I'll still get to earn more since sugar dating isn't the only gimmick that I have right now.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I know that saving would be nice to have. I do not also spend a lot. Actually, I let my daddies pay it for me. lol.

I actually expect them to at least have a bank account before I start being their sugar daddy. Don't want to be with a baby who doesn't know how to save

Comment

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't that already the basic etiquette when your parents give you an allowance? It's always best to earn a few for yourself.

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      And if they don't have one, are you going to make them open one?

Of course we should at least try and save money that we're getting either from work or from our sugar parents

Comment

Working...
    X