Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money should I be expecting to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money should I be expecting to get?

Hey...I have a question. How much money should I be expecting to make from being a sugar baby? I can't seem to be able to figure it out on my own. Just want a straight answer please...

It really depends on a lot of things. For one, you need to know how much your sugar daddy makes. If he is rich then he will give you a bigger allowance. You should always try to gear your allowance to what your sugar daddy makes. It also depends on how much you're asking for. In my experience, sugar daddies always try to give you less than what you ask for so that they can test you. If you ask for $2000 a month (this is low or high for some sugar babies) than he will offer $1500-$1800. He wants to see how serious you are about it and also if you even know what you're talking about. Just stick to the first amount and watch his face. If he looks unhappy then you can start negotiating but most of the time he will be happy to give you what you want. It also depends on how much money you actually need. That's where budgeting becomes very important and you should sit down and figure out how much money you need for food, rent, utilities, social stuff, and then see how much that comes to. Then you can decide how much you should ask for and also if you will get it

Comment

You should always ask for what you're worth and also the money that you need. If that means that you are going to ask for $2000 a month or $4000 that's okay. Your sugar daddy will always negotiate so aim high so that you can get something in the middle. But you have to remember that if you are only going to be spending 2 days with him you can't really ask for that much since you aren't doing as much as someone else who is spending 5 days a week with their sugar daddy. That's also another way to think about it

Comment

I think it also depends on how much time and what you're doing together. You don't want to do the same thing every time and you need to make sure that you also have some private time where you can just be with each other. If you are just spending time with him by eating or going shopping together then I can see why he wants more. He's probably feeling lonely. You should put aside some time for him and arrange some alone time for the two of you to spend together and then you ask for a lot more. I know that it's just a general question but you should be thinking about that already

Comment

Uhh..okay but I was just asking about how much I can ask for from a sugar baby? I guess that you guys are saying that I should pick how much time I spend with a sugar daddy before I think about how much money to ask for. I just want to have a better idea of what I can expect when it comes to being a sugar baby. Could I make enough to live off of and get a better apartment? Would my sugar daddy pay my rent or just give me money to do it myself? I really don't want to keep working my part-time retail job so I'd need enough that I wouldn't have to do that anymore

Comment

You can ask for whatever you want but if it's very unrealistic then they aren't gonna pay for it either. It doesn't mean that they won't cover your rent but that you need to negotiate with him. You can ask for $1000-$3000 a month or even more but you have to do more do get it. For some sugar babies, they spend 1-2 days with their sugar daddy and that means they can ask for something like $1000-$1500 but keep in mind that this low. If you spent more time with your sugar daddy or do video chats or sexting and things like that that it's okay to ask for more if you are doing more. Yes you could can use sugar baby money to be your full-time job. I know girls who make $4000 a month and more but they also have that arrangement with that sugar baby

Comment

Wow. That's amazing!

Comment

That is something that you and your sugar daddy needs to talk about personally. The both of you should be both realistic when it comes to the amount that you would be getting from him. Just to be safe it could be like having an allowance just like when you're a kid

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBoss View Post
                  That is something that you and your sugar daddy needs to talk about personally. The both of you should be both realistic when it comes to the amount that you would be getting from him. Just to be safe it could be like having an allowance just like when you're a kid
                  I agree with her on this one. Other factors that you have to consider were already mentioned by the other ladies here (how often you would be together, what are the activities involved in it, etc) so it is up to you on how much you value yourself when it comes to do those things

Comment

• LadyBoss
                    LadyBoss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're right maybe the price that you're asking from him might be way out of his budget, so you must to know to adjust your it properly

• RudeRudy
                    RudeRudy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Had a sugar baby before who asked for almost double of what I was offering her. When I told her that it would be a pass, she went ballistic at me and told me that I wouldn't find somebody as hot as her. A few days later she was asking me if I was still looking for a baby and she's going to accept my initial offer to her. I told her sorry, but I already have a baby

It depends on the arrangement you make

Comment

• LowLa
                    LowLa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And the way you perceive yourself. You know yourself better than anyone else, that being said, never overprice or under price yourself. be fair.

• GoGo
                    GoGo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Couldn't have said it better myself

It will always depend on what your agreement with the daddy or mommy is.

Comment

For me, it should vary on how much your daddy or mommy can give you on a monthly basis and how much you value yourself in terms of the service or companionship that you're giving them. To be sure maybe you can ask them how much they could give you in a month then you can haggle if you think that it is not enough for you

Comment

• JessieJay
                      JessieJay commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for having my back there NotoriousMOM

• IzzySteezy
                      IzzySteezy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm sorry that I've crossed the line when I asked that question

• NotoriousMOM
                      NotoriousMOM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it's cool, lol

Depends on what ya'll gonna agree upon

Comment

• Jinni
                      Jinni commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BohoKween are you planning to be her baby or something? Might be barking on the wrong tree if that's what you're planning to do

• CashMomma
                      CashMomma commented
                      Editing a comment
                      true, this is a private dicussion

• BohoKween
                      BohoKween commented
                      Editing a comment
                      right, remember etiquette

Enough to last me for an entire month

Comment

Working...
                    X