Payment scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment scheme

Which payment scheme do you prefer to receive your allowances and gifts from your sugar daddies or sugar mommies?
    For me, I prefer cash as cash would be readily available for immediate use.

Have always preferred getting cash from my sugar daddy. But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't accept any gifts from him

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, my daddies usually hand me the cash and sometimes gifts if the occasion and service is extra special

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be extra special if he happens to hand you a present. My daddy usually hands me extra cash and lets me decide what I should buy for myself.

I would go with the practical choice on this one which is getting paid in cash

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that you might lose your wallet and all money would be gone?

I would prefer that the money be deposited in my bank account. At least, the money would be on a safe place. And I would only withdraw some cash if I need it. I would mainly be using my card, after all.

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, it goes directly to my bank account where it's easy for me to withdraw. I receive gifts too, do you?

I receive instant cash from them after my service.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, but sometimes if it comes a bit late, my mommies would just send it directly to my bank account

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      So you get allowance from him every time that the two of you are together?

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      And how often do you see each other? Is it three times a week or more of a weekly basis thing?

Like most of the answers here, I prefer to receive cash for my services. But I would wholeheartedly any gift that would be coming from him

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      My mommy would usually send it to my bank account and she hands me over a special gift if she feels like giving lol

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      What kinds of gifts do you usually get from your daddies?

My daddies usually send it to my bank account then I would withdraw a few cash if I need it.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      My daddy usually does that if he has spare time, but if not, he hands me over a present and the cash is in there. I feel so loved

Am I missing something here? Why don't I get presents?

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      If your mommy happens to give you much, then that's your present, buy yourself whatever you want. Duh!

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      I only give presents to the best baby that I have. So not anyone is given presents. And when I give presents, I make sure that they would gonna love it.

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do not get presents then it is either you are not that good or your mommy is not that generous. Or both. lol.

I like bank transfers. Money would be credited to my bank account. The money would just pile up on the account.

Comment

Working...
    X