Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

One of my babies had asked me to subscribe him into a health and accident insurance. Yes, not just one but two kinds of insurances. This is the first time that I encountered this one. If you were me, shall you grant his request. Oh, by the way, he is just a new baby.

What? He wants you to take care of his insurance? I think that it would be too much. He should shoulder his own insurance and not pass it to you.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this one. No passing of insurance expense to their sugar parents. That would be too much to ask.

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      If my daddy ever considered giving me extra for my insurance, I would appreciate it but I have to decline his offer. That would be too much for me.
      Last edited by assBrieftight; 09-14-2019, 11:50 AM.

Why? It's not like he's working for you professionally and I think that insurance company might find it strange why you would get one for a person who's not your employee and that you're not related to

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      You would only have to send the payment and nothing else. Or you could send the money to your baby and he is the one to pay for it.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean if a potential sugar baby asks you for that, you would automatically say yes to that request?

I think that he's asking too much already considering that you're providing enough for him

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, he should be the one managing his insurance and should not be asking for it to his sugar mommy.

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      If she is generous enough then she could pay for it. But maybe they need to have some agreement up to when she would have to pay.

Just because he's your new boy toy, it doesn't meant that you give in to his requests in order to make him happy. You should remember that he is the one who has to make you happy and not the other way around

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said. Maybe, he thinks that he is the best boy toy so he wants to take his advantage. Even so, you are right that he should be the one to make her happy.

I did not ask for those things so I guess that he should not be asking his sugar mommies for those. He should be the one to pay those insurances.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, why would her sugar mommy be responsible for that? It's his problem.

Such a freeloader. I never considered thinking about that to any of my sugar mommies.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, better start to think and ask for it now.

Did all of his previous mommies gave him health insurance that's why he's expecting the same thing from you? I think that's something too much to ask from a sugar parent already

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you had a baby who asked the same thing from you?

Did you decide to dump him already with his crazy demand from you or gave in to her request?

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that any sugar parent would just say yes to his demand so it's possible that she dumped him already

If the same thing ever happens to me, I would tell him that the deal is off and it would be much better if he go find another sugar mommy who would give in his request

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      What were some of the strangest demands or requests that a potential sugar baby has demanded from you?
Working...
X