Monies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monies

Are the monies that you are getting from being a sugar baby inadequate, adequate or more than adequate to pay for all the expenses?

Just enough. Wish that I could have some more.

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, but don't your daddies give you extra or gifts from time to time?

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the enough that you are referring to could pay all the things that are needed to be paid? Or do you still struggle to pay from time to time?

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Add more sugar daddies and your issue would be solved. There is no other way unless you would talk to your daddies and ask for some increase with the payment.

Some are inadequate and some are just about right. Since I have 3 mommies and I've been sugar dating for so many years now.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      For those inadequate ones, do you bargain to have some more to increase your allowance?

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you telling us that you have three sugar mommies at the moment?

Sometimes it's just more than adequate, and I'm just thankful for it.

Comment

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you give your daddy something extra because of the allowance that you're getting from him?

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. You are so lucky that you have been getting more than adequate money from your sugar daddies.

There have been a few times in which what I've got from my sugar daddy wasn't enough for me.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you try and politely ask him as if you're not getting what you deserve? There's nothing wrong if you two would talk about the pay you're getting.

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you said yes to being her sugar baby if you knew beforehand that the allowance you're going to get from him will never be enough for you?

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because you have high maintenance. BohoKween

First, you should talk to your potential daddy how much is the payment. In that way, you would already know if he could pay enough or not. There would be little spenders and big spenders. I think that we all know which one to choose.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      And we all know that we have the power of choice. And who should be selected? Of course, the men who could pay more.

I've always made sure that my allowance with be enough for me to last a month and a half in order to always have extra cash in times that my daddy can't give my allowance as scheduled

Comment

I've always made sure that the allowance that I give my babies is enough to last them for a month. But if I manage to have something extra, I might buy him a gift or something

Comment

Working...
      X