Ultra shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra shopping

I usually do those shopping spree costing thousands of Dollars in one go.
    Bags, clothes, and anything I could fancy on the stores even if I do not need it.
    I just feel so good going to the stores and buying various things.
    Who else here goes shopping big time whenever they have extra cash on their pockets?

Of course! I do those shopping, too! Oh, how I just love it. I guess most women would do that thing. Who would not want those new bags, clothes and shoes?

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you should be practical about the things you buy? I'm just telling you that things could be a little expensive but is it worth it? I wouldn't restrict you for the things you wanted to buy since it's YOUR money, but I just assume that you're those type of women who loves to spend way too much.

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to spoil yourself every o9nce in a while so I guess shopping for new bags, clothes and shoes would be okay for any occasion. But it's best to save up from what you earn too.

I don't usually splurge my money in one day. Unless I badly need to replace a ruined dress or an old pair of shoes, that's when I do ultra shopping together with some of the appliances I needed for my home.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      There are times that I would go splurging all my money for things that I badly needed like you Thinters. Also, there are times that I feel like going shopping but for things that I want but I end up being tight on my budget and wait until my next meetup with my daddy. I'm guessing that I should look for another daddy, lol!

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, I think that you are somewhat thrifty and a person who holds her money tightly. Well, there is nothing wrong with that. But, have you ever tried doing a shopping spree?

I could only do that ultra shopping when there are extra money to spend with those unnecessary things. The feeling of satisfaction is good, I know. And when you do not have extra money anymore to buy those expensive shoes, bags and clothes? The feeling is frustrating. lol.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're good at budgeting your money then it wouldn't be much of a problem. I have known some spendthrifts who would spend 'til their last dime just to satisfy themselves, which is not good.

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not a fan of expensive shoes and clothing lines, I do regular shopping for essential things than just those things. I'd probably go out with friends and spend some drinks for some girl's night out.

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I know the feeling as I could relate much with your story. I know the satisfaction from shopping and the feeling of frustration when the money is already low but the self is wanting to have those luxuries.

I tend to splurge with what I have saved from the allowance that I've been getting from my daddies

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and feeling of spending the money on those things that make us happy is simply great. Clothes, bags and shoes are the common ones. We should not forget the salons to make us more beautiful.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So you never asked a sugar daddy for a shopping allowance?

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to save some money? I think that it would be better to keep saving those extra money than taking a shopping splurge with clothes which would just be kept on the closet.

How many thousands are we talking about here exactly? The most that I've spent was around three thousand

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      With three thousand, you would only buy about three things. About a thousand each thing.

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that three thousand that you're talking about is not a single item

Were you deprived of toys or clothes as a kid that's why you end up splurging on bags, clothes and the like? I've heard before that people who were not able to have enough toys as a child often end up collecting something once they've reached adulthood

Comment

I would suggest that you try to lessen those splurges because you might end up so used to it, that you would go on shopping sprees even if you know that you don't have enough cash with you

Comment

• SashaBangs
        SashaBangs commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you afraid that she might end up being a shopaholic that's why you're concerned of her shopping sprees?
    Working...
    X