Extra money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra money

For the sugar babies here who have extra money which was earned from your payments and is available to dispose off, what would you do for the extra money? Would you keep it in the bank, invest it to the stock market, go on and have a shopping spree or do you have other things on mind?

I would keep it in the bank. Banks have guaranteed interest rate. So without doing anything, the money would just stay there and would earn an interest.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'd rather keep them safe in my bank accounts. I should earn instead of spending it on shopping sprees and trips to the clubs and bars.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too! I always keep my extra cash in the bank instead of spending it to things I don't really need at the moment.

I think it's not that bad if I'd use it to buy myself some shoes and fancy clothes. Yes, sorta like shopping spree for me.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to spoil yourself every once in a while but not that often. You must learn how to save in cases of emergency, right? That's just how I was raised.

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I also do some shopping spree. It is always nice to buy some shoes and clothes. I need to look good at all times so I need those things with me.

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, you could spend the money for those fancy things. We need to look great every day.

I guess I'll put it in a bank. Wanna know why? I will not have this face and body forever so better have some savings before I turn old. I guess that's the smartest thing to do with my extra money.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      I always put my extra money safe inside the bank. I already have three bank accounts from different banks and it feels good to save some extra money while you earn at the same time too!

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yes. You had it right. Let the money stay on the bank and just leave it there. Do not withdraw anything. Let it earn some interest.

I'll probably invest it in the stock market because the returns are considered to be relatively higher as compared when I'll invest it in the banks. In that way, I'll earn so much money and I won't need to be a sugar baby anymore.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you won't get scammed by those other stock markets, just be careful and I wish you success on your journey to that!

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      The stock market is nice only if you have huge amount of money to invest and if you do not need to withdraw those funds.

I am not like most girls who would often be called 1-day millionaire because of how they spend money. So I definitely won't spend my extra money to a shopping spree. I'll probably set up a fund or something which can be useful to me in the future.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of a fund? I am thinking of a mutual fund. You know, those investment thingy. But, actually, I do not understand those things. lol.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      But I like having those shopping spree. It is the time where I feel so happy when I see all those clothes, shoes, bags and makeups.

As a stylish and fashionable woman, I will most likely spend my extra money on a shopping spree. I will buy clothes and shoes that are on trend and I'll make myself more beautiful and more attractive. Because in that way, I'll be able to attract potential sugar daddies. That means more money, right?

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right and I do that too as well. I'd go out and treat myself with new styles of clothes and shoes. Ah, it's no nice to buy new things when you have extra money!

I'll probably use my extra money to start and build my own business. And I guess I'll keep being a sugar baby until my business is already established.

Comment

My extra money would be put into an investment. I still don't know what but I'm thinking of bitcoins. They say that the returns are really high on that lately.

Comment

• SashaBangs
        SashaBangs commented
        Editing a comment
        Are those really legitimate? If yes, then count me in as well! It's best to put your extra cash into an investment and you'll surely be happy with the results after.

I'm actually planning to save the money and start my own business, but I still haven't come up with any ideas on what it should be. I really think this is a good idea, to gain even more money to save for the later years. One businessman and pool player inspired me to do so: https://cuetracker.net/players/ildar-sharipov

Comment

Working...
      X