The Splurge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Splurge

What were some of the craziest things that you've both for yourself from the allowance that you get from your sugar parent? Mine was an Ipad so that I can easily watch Netflix on my bed

A smart watch and a Beats headphone that I immediately lost a week after I bought it. lmao

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a brand of a headphone that sells its products expensively. Since you are a fan of using expensive headphones, then you must try using that brand.

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      But those things are not that expensive. Anyway, it is your stuffs, so I should not mind it.

I had bought lots of things already. So many that I could not think of something anything crazy from it. I guess that all the stuffs that I had bought were just ordinary items. Nothing crazy or anything unusual.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I guess your sugar daddy did not give you a lot of money to buy really expensive stuff for yourself.

Was buying a package tour going to Italy a crazy thing? If you considered that one as a crazy thing, then fine with me. Now, if that was a regular thing, then I could not think of any other crazy stuff that I did with the money.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! A package tour! I bet that you earn so high that you can afford to have a vacation in Italy!

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      You went to Italy while I went to Spain. Well, it was only few days but I enjoyed it there. It is good to see new places, sometimes.

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      It would count as a splurge if you took a bunch of people along the tour and paid for their expenses as well.

Mine was my Ford Expedition! It was the most expensive thing that she bought me plus a year lease for my condo. I'll be forever grateful to her because she also shoulders my tuition fee.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      I was also given a year of apartment lease all to her expense plus some sort of food and internet subscription. She'll be enrolling me in the next fall for college.

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Your sugar mommy must love you very much as you had your expensive stuffs with you.

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still studying? Are you late in taking your studies?

I went on a month long vacation at some far flung tropical island and get drunk every day lol.

Comment

• Biggie
      Biggie commented
      Editing a comment
      How many months did you have to save in order to have that vacation?

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, all you did was to drink alcohol daily for one month?! How ostentatious could you get at that resort?

• Tyrona
      Tyrona commented
      Editing a comment
      Whole month drinking? Nice. That's what people do right now due to COVID-19 isolation. While most people in the United States remain stuck at home during the COVID-19 pandemic, many are increasing their alcohol purchases according to https://addictionresource.com/addict...rmont-numbers/.

I had this sugar baby before who bought me an expensive watch as a birthday gift. That was the only time that I saw her bought something that she doesn't really need

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still use that watch that she gave to you or you gave it back to her when you broke up with her?

It was one of those motorized longboards. In case you're wondering why I consider it as a splurge, it is because I'm not really good when it comes to balancing myself on a longboard.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you at least tried riding it or the longboard is just on display at your place?

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the longboard useful or you just stuck it in your house after buying it?

Is that one of your frustrations? They say that some people buy things that they do not really need, but since it was their dream when they were younger, they just bought it to fulfill their desire.

Comment

It was one of those high end mirrorless cameras because I was thinking of getting into photography as a hobby.

Comment

Got a limo and took all my best friends out. So much bacardi !!

Comment

I told him to buy a luxury car.

Comment

Working...
          X