How Are You Holding Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Are You Holding Up?

Since most of the planet is forced to stay indoors because of the Corona Virus, I was wondering if you guys haven't had any problems when it comes to getting your allowance from your sugar parents?

Since I can reach up with him then I might just hold it and wait for the perfect time to get my allowance which is sad because I am saving up from the moment.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's sad that we have to wait until this outbreak is over.

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you often max out on the allowance that he gives you since you're worried that you might use the money that you've saved.

I have Paypal so it's only a matter of minutes that I get my allowance from him but since I can be with him at this time then I might hold his demands for awhile.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you are using Paypal which is better than giving away your personal bank account.

Anytime soon since he is only a couple of blocks away from me then I have to walk it and get it from him.

Comment

He just directly sends it to my bank account so all I have to do is check my balance online to see if I've received it or not.

Comment

I wonder if any of you actually miss spending time with their sugar parent or you're more concerned on whether you're going to get your allowance on time or not?

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course there might be some of might miss them. Especially the ones who have good sugar parents.

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also thinking about it. I miss having a great time with my daddy and it sucks being stuck here in my place.

Doing just fine but is feeling bummed out since I don't have a daddy at the moment who can give some extra cash.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      missNeighborlypussy you mean getting extra sugar daddy for extra cash? I don't have time for that right now and my current daddy doesn't like it as well

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I hope your daddy is getting you enough or more money since he's the only one. He should be pampering you real good HotChatty

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't be sticking with him if I am not satisfied with the money and things that I received from him. missNeighborlypussy

I'm actually missing my daddy the past few days. Just wanted to be with him even for a night only.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      CashMomma Yeah he is still good in bed, and not just that. He is very caring man.

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Really TouchCoucher? and that doesn't bother you? I mean what if your daddy thinks your okay with not getting money so he gives you less now.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      missAnnoyingpussy I don't know, things are really complicated. I cannot explain things here hahaha

Doing just fine, been busy facetiming with my friends and trying to learn a couple of dishes everyday.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a sugar daddy at the moment or you're in between daddies that's why you never mentioned it?

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in contact with your sugar daddy as well?

No problem with it. Online transactions is what we're doing. The only things that I hate this time is the fact we are not able to go outside.

Comment

I don't have a problem with that, My sugar parent is always with me. he keep give me a cash.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, quite surprised with always with me thing hahaha. By the way, aren't you scared that your Sugar daddy's family will see you? or is he single right now?

• VoiceLove
        VoiceLove commented
        Editing a comment
        We always meet in condo so no, so far we didn't get busted lol pussyWoozywet I am not afraid too, it's actually exciting for me hhahaha

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh so you're the adventurous risk taker kind of girl, that's great!

Originally posted by missSpikypussy View Post
      Since most of the planet is forced to stay indoors because of the Corona Virus, I was wondering if you guys haven't had any problems when it comes to getting your allowance from your sugar parents?
      I have to admit there's a difference with the money and things I received last year or during the peak of the pandemic. Like for example, no vacation, no shopping and fancy restaurants. Glad everything's getting okay now..

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it was so bad not having a summer last year. I've been preparing for that summer bod and outfits and they all stayed in the closet!!!
    Working...
    X