Money Or Sugar Parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Or Sugar Parent?

Let's just say that your current sugar parent is married and knows about your relationship. One day the husband or wife of your sugar parent talks to you and tells you that they're willing to pay you any amount as long as you end your sugar relationship. Are you going to accept their offer or not?

I'm going to accept their offer if my sugar daddy is not really that great in bed and if we're not a good match.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the sugar daddy is good in bed and you two really connect with each other? You still gonna keep the money?

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends on how big their offer is lol DirectionLove I will also assess the situation like they already know about our relationship so I'm guessing it's not gonna be easy from her on out so I might accept the money for this too

I willing to grab her offer if it will include giving me something extra in order to start over on another city.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking of ghosting your sugar daddy that's why you're thinking of moving to another city?

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I always always wanted that, you know new life, new me.,lol pussyWoozywet

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      It's still you, you just have a new life. missAnnoyingpussy

It will depend on the reason why the wife of my sugar daddy wants him back. If I feel that it is a good enough reason, I will say yes to her offer and leave him.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking there are Sugar Daddies who are still in early 40's and they can have young kids if they settled down late. How old are your Sugar daddies by the way?

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah VoiceLove sorry, this thing didn't pop into my mind hahhaha. My Sugar Daddies are in early 50's mostly.

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try younger daddies, they're so fun in bed lol pussyBlue-eyedlicking

Oh No! I'm a parent myself but if this ever happens to me then my wife would kill me lol. I will be the one who will end things with her and she better accepts the money and move on.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your wife didn't tell anything about it and you're clueless on why she's ending things with you?

If she is willing to pay any amount then I will accept it but my only problem is to end it with my sugar daddy. I need to come up with a better reason to end it.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      And you should not mention something about his wife giving you money or he will know the reason behind it.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not move to a new city and star over? Also make sure that he can't easily contact you.

I will have to accept the money cos I feel sorry for the wife already and I'll keep it quiet and will end things quickly with my daddy.

Comment

I'm going to find out first the reason why she wants me to leave his husband. If the reason is good enough for me, then I'm going to leave him.

Comment

• JollyFilly
        JollyFilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you tell us what will count as a valid reason for you?

I'm willing to accept the offer but not sure if how I'm going to tell my sugar daddy that it is over for the both of us since he might think that his wife talked to me.

Comment

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, but are you not scared of it? FrillerDrill

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course I am, and If I can't stand him by chasing me I would tell him in front of his face that I am done and I don't need him. Humomkin

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        FrillerDrill Maybe he would stop bothering you if you do that.

It all depends on how much my sugar daddy needs me. If I feel that he can survive without me, I might grab the offer of his wife.

Comment

• BohoKween
        BohoKween commented
        Editing a comment
        What if your sugar daddy needs you? Will you be able to handle all the interventions his wife might put just to destroy your relationship?

• missNeighborlypussy
        missNeighborlypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        On second thought, I will find someone else, I don't want argue to his wife, BohoKween

I'm not sure about this and I don't want to break my daddy's heart for ending things with him if we are still in good terms. I'll think about it but I'm pretty sure the wife will keep on stalking me so I might as well accept it.

Comment

• BohoKween
        BohoKween commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I agree with you on this one. I'll go with the money since the wife already find outs, I'm pretty sure it will not be an arrangements anymore.

• Ragemici
        Ragemici commented
        Editing a comment
        BohoKween yeah and I am sure that it will become so stressful if I'll still go with it.
    Working...
    X