Need tips for making my sugar daddy happy in bed again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tips for making my sugar daddy happy in bed again

I feel like my SD is bored with me. This has never happened for me before so I don't know what to do. By bored I mean I think that he feels that sex with me is boring now. It just doesn't feel the same like it used to at least it seems that way on his side. When we first started dating the sex was hot but now it's just really...dull and I don't know what to do about it. How do I make him want me again?

How do you mean? For most of these problems it's the lack of imagination that is the actual problem. People just get stuck in a routine. You should try searching online for things that you can do or try that is different from what you were doing before. Add something to your sex life that you didn't have or you could even ask your sugar daddy for ideas for what he wants

Comment

I don't think I'm lacking imagination at all. I've given him all my best tricks and he has barely noticed. I have a go to move that iI do when we have sex that never fails and I've had guys tell me that they had never found anyone who did that before. I don't understand why it's not working this time. I can do my best and it's like it still isn't enough for him. I don't know what it is that he wants from me either. How do I make him notice how hard I'm trying to make him happy?

Comment

Maybe the problem is that you're trying too hard. If you don't look like you're enjoying yourself then he's going to notice that. It's like trying to hard to have an orgasm means that you're never going to have one or that it's going to take so much longer for it to happen. You just have to relax and honestly ask him what he likes and if there's anything that you're doing that he does like and maybe just ask him for some ideas to make it better for him. Start putting him first and then see what happens

Comment

Yes that could be it but maybe it could also be that you're doing the same thing over and over again. We always fall into habits when it comes to sex and it can get boring or we can think it's boring for the people that we are with. If you're pulling the same move then he's probably already done that with you. He wants to shake things up probably. I would try to do something new like add in a sex toy or maybe ask him what his sexiest fantasy is to get him to see that you want to make him happy

Comment

That's true too. I would take her advice and try something different together and ask him what he wants first so that you can figure it out together. There's nothing wrong with asking your sugar daddy about it. It's all about communication

Comment

You up for some handcuffs and some blindfolds? Simple things, but surely some game changers.

Comment

• JessieJay
                JessieJay commented
                Editing a comment
                What if her daddy is not into that sort of thing?

• IzzySteezy
                IzzySteezy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah they really need to talk first

Just tell him that you're willing to do one thing that is sex related in his bucket list

Comment

• KittyBush
                KittyBush commented
                Editing a comment
                Well it is still up to me which sex related thing that we're going to do

• BohoKween
                BohoKween commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a really smart move honey KittyBush

• KittyBush
                KittyBush commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah, I m a baby but my preference matters as well

A tip for you sweetie, when you're on top, don't just motion your hips up and down. Try grinding your hips, try making a waving motion, look at your daddy's reaction. That'll give you a hint what he motion he fancies.

Comment

How about sex in the bathroom or on the table.

Comment

Working...
                X