Dick Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Shit

Whenever me and my daddy have sex, he usually ends up with some shit on dick after anal. I have always made sure that I have taken a dump before we do it since he really likes having his dick in there. But his dick still ends up having some shit on it. How can avoid it from happening

Why not try and go have an enema before doing it with him? How long is his cock that it still gets some shit on it?

Comment

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the best thing to do to avoid that shit dick thing from happening.

Besides what JessieJay has suggested, maybe you can check it online for tips to make sure that his tip won't be covered in shit lol

Comment

How deep does he put his dick inside you? It is making me imagine that you're having a colonoscopy while you're doing it

Comment

Try reading this article so that you would know what to do next time you have anal with him

http://www.pleasuremechanics.com/ana...d-preparation/

Comment

Why not just tell him that you're really not into anal so that he won't end up having shit on his dick

Comment

I guess you guys are already used to it. Why don't he use some condom.

Comment

• DikeM
              DikeM commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe they're too lazy to insert it because of horniness lol

How are you doing sweetie? Is everything fine with you and your daddy during anal sex? DikeM

Comment

Working...
            X