I don't want to wear a costume in bed but my SD does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to wear a costume in bed but my SD does

My SD wants me to wear a sexy school girl costume and I think it's weird. I think that he might be bored with our sex life and what we're doing and that's why he's asking me but I don't know why he likes it and I'm getting annoyed with him constantly asking about it. I want to make him happy but I don't think I'm comfortable with that so I think that's what's bugging me but I don't know what to do

Maybe you're taking this too seriously? I really don't think that he's not thinking like that. Guys just always go back to their teenage fantasies when it comes to girls and most guys want to picture their sixteen year old selves having sex with a totally hot babe. Sex shouldn't be super serious and he's just trying to have a little fun. I say do it to make him happy

Comment

I've dressed up as lots of things for sex. It's sexy and makes you feel like you're someone else. It's not a big deal

Comment

I remember one time I had a sugar daddy who wanted me to dress up as catwoman. That meant a skin tight leather/latex suit that made the worst noises. I mean it sounded like I was farting whenever I walked and it was so tight that we had to cut me out of it so that we could actually have sex with each other. I felt ridiculous but I did it and he was really into it. Sometimes you just gotta try things out to make other people happy. It doesn't seem that you're completely against it...what exactly is bothering you about this?

Comment

I just think he's just into 18 year old girls and I think that he's going to leave me for a younger sugar baby if I don't make him happy. I don't know but I just don't find it sexy...is there anything that I can do?

Comment

I can tell you that he's definitely not going to do that. He seems very happy with you if he's asking you to do things for him and trying to make you feel good. You just have to find a compromise. Maybe there's another costume that you can do or maybe you could be a teacher or sexy librarian instead? I would talk to him about it

Comment

You can try and talk to him about that on. If he's a reasonable adult he would stop asking you to wear that school girl outfit or you can ask him if there is something else that he wants you to wear before having sex

Comment

If you're getting tired of the same costume just ask him if he has other costume that he wants you to wear. And if he asked why, you can tell her that you're not comfortable with that school girl uniform that you've been wearing

Comment

• Jinni
                  Jinni commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What's with men and making ladies wear a sexy school girl outfit?

• RudeRudy
                  RudeRudy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe it is the fantasy of teaching the innocent girl about sex?

talk to him and meet in the middle

Comment

• LowLa
                  LowLa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you the type of daddy who's into letting your babies wear a costume? DaddyWarbucks

• DaddyWarbucks
                  DaddyWarbucks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not really into that sort of thing. But I'm willing to try it if my baby is into that sort of thing

• SugahBaby
                  SugahBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do you and your baby always meet in the middle?

I don't think that your daddy would be mad at you if you told him in a nice way that you're not comfortable wearing costumes. Maybe you can try and compromise with him in case he still wants you to wear one during sex

Comment

• DikeM
                  DikeM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you the type who would ask your baby to wear something during sex?

• Biggie
                  Biggie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've made that request a couple of times before

• KittyBush
                  KittyBush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree, just tell him what you feel. He'll understand.

Compromise, unless it's a costume of a furry mascot then, damn, you're in big trouble. But if it's a sexy outfit, then I'm guessing you're in for a sensual night.

Comment

• BeeLinda
                  BeeLinda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Furries gives me the creeps. Especially when they start to tease each other

• SashaBangs
                  SashaBangs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why did furries suddenly got involved in this? Biggie

• Biggie
                  Biggie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's just that we're talking about costumes, that is why I suddenly have thought of it

Why don't you go with him and shop for a new costume? You can also buy for him, in that way you will be able to surprise him as well.

Comment

• KittyBush
                  KittyBush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  JessieJay Is that question for me?

• SugahBaby
                  SugahBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess just over thinking.

• JessieJay
                  JessieJay commented
                  Editing a comment
                  KittyBush actually that question is directed to anyone who wants to answer it
              Working...
              X