Too old to have sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too old to have sex

My sugar daddy does not have the stamina to last during sex may be because of his age. He doesn't satisfy me sexually anymore and part of our agreement was that as long as I am with him, I am prohibited to see other men. So, guys, I need your advice, what should I do, as a woman I have needs too and I fear that if I have sex with others, he might cut off all my finances.

Well since you have that agreement why don't you see other guys so you can be satisfied.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess she is not allowed to that if you're paying attention to what she said.

Well, just stick to your agreement. There are many sex toys out there to use to satisfy your desires.

Comment

If you really are unsatisfied then why not find other sugar daddies who will satisfy you sexually.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
        BillyOrgan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, there are many sugar daddies (and of course mommies) out there who do not limit there babies to have fun.

• missFabulouspussy
        missFabulouspussy commented
        Editing a comment
        That's true we shouldn't be limited. Right?

You can borrow my dildo if you want. lol

Comment

How old is your daddy? If you're not satisfied with him already, I would suggest that you end things with him already rather than be forced to stay with him even if you're not truly satisfied with him sexually

Comment

• LZA
          LZA commented
          Editing a comment
          She's making it sound that his daddy is really that old.

• SugahBaby
          SugahBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          LZA I think she is just after the money of his daddy after all.

Then why don't you leave him already, I am sure you can find another sugar daddy.

Comment

Working...
        X