Should I be assertive in the bedroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be assertive in the bedroom?

I don't know if I should be very honest and tell my SD what I like in bed or if I should just do whatever he wants to do. There's nothing specifically that I don't want to do or anything that he's doing that I'm not happy with. The sex is alright but I just think that it could be better. I just want to make him happy so that he will be happy with me but I don't know what I should do in a situation like this either. Can someone please help me?

You should just tell him what you like and what you don't. If you're not having fun then there's no point in being with him but don't give up either. You can figure this out together

Comment

You need to talk to your sugar daddy and tell him what you want from him. The same way that you asked for an allowance you should ask for what you want in bed. Gotta tell him what you want. He can't read your mind and figure it out for you either. If you want him to grab your ass or pull your hair or to keep it sweet and gentle then just tell him to his face

Comment

Men can't read our minds even thought they wish that they could and if we don't tell them what we want then we are just going to make it harder for them. You should give your sugar daddy the chance to make you happy by telling him how he can do that

Comment

I am hearing what you're saying but I just don't know if I can do it. I'm very shy in real life and I don't know how to talk to him about things like that since I've never done it before. I'm really nervous about it

Comment

Well sorry babe but you need to get over that or you aren't going to be very happy. Practice saying it in the mirror if you need to but you can also write down what you want to say on a piece of paper and memorize it like a script if you want. Or you could just do it over the phone too which gives a distance between you and your sugar daddy

Comment

Honey, tell him what you wanna do in bed, you might be surprised how he'd take it.

Comment

For me, it is just fine if you told him what you want to do when you guys are having sex. Since these the time that the both of you need to be satisfied with each other

Comment

Of course you need to enjoy sex as much as he is enjoying it. Try to talk to him during foreplay so that he would be somewhat forced into doing your request

Comment

Yes, you can be assertive in the bedroom when it comes to sex. But you don't have to do it all the time since your SD might think that you're too demanding when it comes to sex

Comment

It is just normal to be assertive in the bedroom especially if you're not enjoying sex with your partner

Comment

I guess your SD would also want to change gear sometimes. Talk to him about this, I think he would understand.

Comment

I think he wouldn't mind that you're going to be more assertive since he might learn a couple of new moves or positions from you

Comment

Sex needs to be enjoyed by both parties, so it is just fine to be assertive whenever you feel that your partner is not doing his or her share

Comment

• Jinni
                              Jinni commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Have you been with someone who's selfish or lazy when it comes to sex?

• LowLa
                              LowLa commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I agree with what CashMomma said, sex should be an enjoyable experience to both of you.

• CashMomma
                              CashMomma commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, I've been with a couple of selfish partners before

The best thing to do about this matter is to say it to your sugar daddy. I think he would understand, he also needs some spice in the bedroom.

Comment

• BohoKween
                              BohoKween commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think she was being cautious that is why she's asking for tips on how to say it to her daddy

• GoGo
                              GoGo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              But they have to communicate, SD is equal parts give and take
                          Working...
                          X