Lights On, Lights Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights On, Lights Off

The question is already the name of the topic. So which is which for you? For me, I love it when the lights are a bit dim

I prefer doing it in the dark. I often look at our shadows while we're doing it

Comment

I prefer having sex with some of the lights left open, but not directly on the bed. If the room has a bathroom, then we would leave the light in the bathroom open

Comment

I want to do it with the lights turned on so that I could see his facial expressions while I'm sucking or fucking him

Comment

Some mood lighting would definitely help us get in the mood for some sweet, sweet lovin'

Comment

A light from a lamp shade is enough for me

Comment

• SugahBaby
              SugahBaby commented
              Editing a comment
              So you chose lights on then?

I prefer doing it in the dark since I'm a bit conscious when it comes to men looking at my body

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
              SteenCumbersome commented
              Editing a comment
              If you have scars and stretchmarks you shouldn't be worried about it. I bet that your daddy wouldn't mind seeing them

I want to see her facial expression when I'm making her orgasm, so it is lights on for me

Comment

• BeachRun
              BeachRun commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you sure that you can make a girl orgasm?

I really don't mind if she wants the lights on or off. What's important is that the both of would be having sex

Comment

• DivisionComposite
              DivisionComposite commented
              Editing a comment
              Why wasn't I surprised with your answer lol

I wanted to see my sugar baby's reaction when I am fucking her so it's a lights on for me.

Comment

• KittyBush
              KittyBush commented
              Editing a comment
              It sounds like you pound your baby crazy that's why you want to see her reaction

• DaddyWarbucks
              DaddyWarbucks commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, you've guessed it right, sweetheart.

Originally posted by missFabulouspussy View Post
            The question is already the name of the topic. So which is which for you? For me, I love it when the lights are a bit dim
            Well, I guess you need to put dim in the choices.

Comment

I would prefer having it lights on because I want to see how beautiful my sugar mommy is.

Comment

Lights on would be good to see each other's bodies but lights out add thrill to the moment. Hmmm...If I only I can choose both.

Comment

Originally posted by missFabulouspussy View Post
                  Then you must add dim on the choices.

Comment

Funny thing that you didn't even add your choice to the choices. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X