To be married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be married?

I have met this new sugar mommy weeks ago. At first, she just wanted casual dates. So, as a sugar baby, I accompanied her to those various places. Lately, she made a proposal. She wanted me to marry her! Her husband had died years ago so no problem legally. My hesitation is that she is already way older than I am. What keeps me thinking is that she is rich. What shall I do?

Why not tell her to take things slow with you. I would suggest that you tell her that you're willing to move in with her if she needs someone to be beside her in bed every night

Comment

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Just propose a live in. Just not get married.

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      No. She does not want that kind of arrangement. She wants marriage to happen.

It's a given that your sugar mommy is definitely much older than you. If you don't mind me asking how big is the age difference between the two of you?

Comment

If you don't want to get married to her, why not just follow SteenCumbersome has suggested. Just live with her in order for her to feel that she has somebody to take care of at home

Comment

Are you afraid that she would end being your sugar mommy if you don't say yes to her proposal? If she's really into you, there's a chance that she would respect your opinion

Comment

Just marry her. She is rich, after all. Who knows, she could share some wealth with you?

Comment

• Ragemici
            Ragemici commented
            Editing a comment
            Is money all that matters to you? How about liberty? The freedom to roam around and do whatever you wish when you are single?

• StitchOutdoor
            StitchOutdoor commented
            Editing a comment
            There was no conversation about wealth sharing. She did not open up a pre-nuptial agreement. I do not even know if there would be one. Should there be one and if it would state that no wealth shall be shared with me, then I guess that all of us would know how I would manage this.

Do not get married. Stay as a sugar baby to her. It would be difficult for you to do things when you are already married with her.

Comment

• Ragemici
            Ragemici commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! Same thought with what I have. They could still live together without getting married.

What are her reasons why she likes you to marry her? Have you had the chance to ask that question to her?

Comment

• GoGo
            GoGo commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree to this one. He may ask his sugar mother for the reasons on why she wants to get married with him.

• StitchOutdoor
            StitchOutdoor commented
            Editing a comment
            She wants to be with me without any problems. That is her sole reason why she wants to get married with me. She wants to own me completely. Completely means that I would cease to be a sugar baby for other old women.

Just get married and have a better life. You said that she is rich so when you get married, you can get the chance to have some wealth from her. Don't you want an easier life for your self?

Comment

I think his post was not complete? The rich woman wants him to marry her or else the woman would cease the support for him. In other words, he would be dumped as a sugar baby if he does not marry her. Is that the case here?

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
              StitchOutdoor commented
              Editing a comment
              This is actually the case. It would be a waste if I would be dumped as she is a very good client. I would lose a high class client. Losing her means a loss in a substantial amount of money.

So have you talked to your mommy about her offer or you haven't made a final decision yet?

Comment

Working...
            X