Asexual Babies/Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asexual Babies/Parents

I was wondering if there is such a thing? Like a sugar parent or baby that's not fond of having sex

I believe that there might be some out there. But they would be really hard to find

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Some sugar parents or dads in particular are aging and some may have erectile dysfunction. They'd love to have a sugar baby as for a companion. Just a thought.

Maybe the really old sugar parents would be the ones who might be the ones who are not into having sex. As for the babies, maybe those who weren't lucky to have sugar parents who are not their type, would suddenly tell them that they're not fond of having sex

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky for me, most sugar mommies are still fond of sex.

There are some old men who are no longer particular with sex. In fact, do not ask for it anymore. It could be that they had much of it when they were young so they are not asking for it now.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      they're just gonna give you the finances that you want or need.

But I am still fond of sex! I do not know if there are other sugar mommies there who are not into sex. As for me, that is one of the reasons why I have some sugar babies.

Comment

There is such thing. I'm just fond of casual sex. Rough and sloppy sex.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you actually met one before?

Are you thinking to stop having sex already that's why you're asking about sugar babies and parents that are asexual?

Comment

• missSpikypussy
        missSpikypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Just because she's asking it doesn't automatically mean that she has plans of doing it

Of course there are babies and parents out there who are asexual. The problem in finding them is because most parents and babies are looking or prefer partners who are sexually active

Comment

Working...
      X