An insistent client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An insistent client

One of my sugar mommies is really old. In fact, she is the oldest of them all but that does not necessarily mean that she is not sexually active. In actually, she is the most insistent among them all. My problem is, since she is that old already, she is a bit dry inside. Okay, my main problem is, she always wants to have it bareback. What would I do?

Oh, my gosh. So, you are going bareback with your clients? Don't you think that that is a dangerous sex act? Anyway, she must be paying you real high that you agree to have it bareback with her. By the way, what's the feeling of doing it on a dry woman? lol.

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps he can use a thin condom for that. I hope her client shouldn't force him to go bareback on her, protection is important. I think she's not that stupid to be too insistent.

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Bareback? What a demanding client. I admire her for her boldness. Well, she could not get pregnant anyway.

Whoa, aren't you scared of doing it without a condom? What if she has a disease or something? Anyway, I bet your rates are extremely high for you to be willing to do that.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same too, but he wouldn't be too concerned unless he's the only sugar baby she's been doing it with. He should ask her if she has other sex partners other than him.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, not using a condom is a risk to take. Better hope that she does not have any STDs. Oh, wait, she is sexually active so that means that she could have other men who do barebacks with her. What a horny old woman!

If she's really dry inside, I suggest that you use some lubricant. In that way, your dick won't be hurt so much when both of you have sex. And I am just curious but do you do it bareback with others too?

Comment

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that he does bareback with the other people. Maybe, he does it only for this particular insistent client. She is already old yet still wants to be daring when it comes to sex.

You are a man so that would be fine. Just use some lubes and you are good to go. I do not think that your client has some diseases that could infect you. But, for the ladies, that would not be advisable. An old man could still procreate and sugar babies would surely do not want that to happen. It would be like a horror story if did happen.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Being impregnated by a sugar daddy is a nightmare. It's also disgraceful to admit to your friends that you are carrying your sugar daddy's child.

I do think that you should ask for a higher rate. Also, endure the pain if it's painful since she's dry. Do it all for the money.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Endure the pain? Have you ever thought about suggesting him to use lube? Lol, she sure is dry as Sahara desert! Sorry, I couldn't contain my laughter, she MUST pay him a higher rate if she's demanding him to fuck her bareback and she's well, dry, LMFAO!

Originally posted by BillyOrgan View Post
    One of my sugar mommies is really old. In fact, she is the oldest of them all but that does not necessarily mean that she is not sexually active. In actually, she is the most insistent among them all. My problem is, since she is that old already, she is a bit dry inside. Okay, my main problem is, she always wants to have it bareback. What would I do?
    I'm sure that if YOU are her only sex partner then you should be confident to go bareback on her, but I'm concerned if you BillyOrgan, could have fucked other girls besides her because you might get her infected and she will surely not want to hook up with you ever again.

Comment

Working...
    X