To take or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To take or not?

My boyfriend for 4 years do not want me taking birth control pills. But I want to because I don't want to get pregnant yet. What should I do? Should I take some pills behind his back or should I just obey him?

Girl, all I can say is that it is your body and you control it. If you want to take pills, then take some. He doesn't have any right to impose something on you.

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said. It is her body. She has all the rights to do whatever she likes to have.

I bet he wants to get you pregnant that's why he doesn't want you taking pills. But I suggest that you take it, it's for your own good.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      He's just trying to make sure that he gets her pregnant, but if she doesn't want to get impregnated, it's best if she'd continue taking her pills without his knowledge.

If you love your boyfriend, I think you should obey him so don't take pills. I am sure that he'll be mad if he finds out that you took some pills.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, if she truly loves him then she will NOT take those pills because I think her boyfriend finally wants to settle down with her.

Oh, your boyfriend definitely wants you to get pregnant. And maybe when you are already pregnant, he'll ask you to marry him. You've been together for many years already so don't you want that? I suggest that you don't take pills.

Comment

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's not ready to become a mom because it will only stop her from having more sugar dates. That's why she just wanted to continue taking pills so she can have more sugar relationships.

Are you nuts? That is your decision and every one of us need to take birth control pills. What if we get pregnant?

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's her body so it is her choice! He should not dictate her NOT to take birth control pills, she should take those behind his back and he will never know.

Take your pills even if he does not want you to take it. What is his reason why he does not want you to take pills?

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she has the right to control whatever she wants with her body. Maybe he wants to have a baby with her but I can tell that she is not ready yet.

Obey your boyfriend and get pregnant anytime soon. Once you get pregnant, then you could not work as a sugar baby anymore.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      That is her problem, she does not want to quit yet, maybe if her boyfriend would have assured her that she is in good hands with him then she wouldn't doubt him. Instead, she will obey him and for sure she might consider having a baby with him.

Do not take your birth control pills. Either way, you could get pregnant either by your boyfriend or your sugar daddy. Now, are you not afraid to get pregnant?

Comment

It is you decision that should prevail. He is your boyfriend but his decision is wrong. Does he want to get you pregnant and then leave you? Use your mind, girl.

Comment

Working...
      X