Faking It & Talking Dirty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faking It & Talking Dirty

Has any of you tried doing the things that are on the title in order to let your sugar parent finish immediately? I've done both on separate occasions. The time that I faked it was when my sugar daddy had a really small penis and was terrible when it comes to sex. As for the dirty talk. It was with a daddy who's into that sort of thing. He can easily have an erection just by talking dirty to him.

Yes, I have faked it in order to make my partner fuck me faster and be done with it. And I don't see anything wrong with doing it.

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      On your part, you do not see anything wrong with it. But do you think that it is fair for your sugar daddies? It is like you are faking it so that they would be done quickly so that your issue would end sooner.

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have fake the dirty talking too just to impress your daddy by playing through his mind.

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyTalllicking Yes he is bad at it and so slow that's why I tricked him with those dirty talks. missSpikypussy I know it's not fair and I think complementing him is enough.

I think that faking it with that particular daddy is better than telling him that he has a huge dick lol.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually lied to a daddy who has a small dick that he has a big one?

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually told a sugar daddy that he has a small dick?

I think that faking it is something that almost all of the ladies have done at least once. Be it with their partners or sugar daddies. There are two kinds of women in this world. Those who've faked an orgasm and liars lol.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Do you know someone who already does that? missSmilingpussy

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      But who knows right? If someone does that, maybe they did it on purpose. TouchCoucher

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      They clearly doesn't want to upset the guy lol Stitchel but if I'm the guy I'll definitely notice it hahaha

Okay, I have to admit that I had faked it several times in the past. Well, what can I do? I need to please my sugar daddy, so I have no choice but to act like I really want it. After all, it is my job to take care of his needs.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a good thing if your sugar daddy did not notice you faking it several times but if he did then I guess no more sugar daddy.

I do it all the time. Well, let us not deny it. I know that almost all of us are actually faking it. Come on, do not tell me that your orgasms are genuine when you do it with your sugar daddies.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah for me it's genuine and my daddy knows it and he can be tricked with such low strategy.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that you've been with daddies who actually made you orgasm.

I do dirty talking as a way of faking it. I guess that most of my daddies are thrilled when I do those dirty talks as they get more excited.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      They like it whenever they hear those dirty words came out from your mouth and I think it will even make them cum faster.

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Hearing dirty talks also makes them have an erection when you use very seductive words.

The only time I use dirty talk is to get him in the mood. Haven't had a daddy who orgasms just by talking dirty to him.

Comment

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to learn how to make a guy cum just by dirty talk.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      That really does not work for all sugar daddies. I tried it once to my sugar daddy and it just pissed him out.

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope your dirty talks do not involve lies that will get him pumping.

How about faking your dirty talk like saying she got a massive dick so he can be on his rhythm but in fact, you are not really enjoying it because you are not aroused on how big it is but just to make him smile and happy you also try to lie on what you say on your dirty talk.

Comment

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's like cheating to your daddy way too much. Did he ever felt that you were faking it?

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we're all fond of this one faking our dirty talk. I also do it but not most of the time.
Working...
X