Sex Isn't Fun Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Isn't Fun Anymore

I know that most sugar relationships are based in sex. What if your sugar parent is really bad at sex and it is making you second guess to continue your arrangement. Are you going to be brave enough to tell them that they're bad at it and that all you can give them is companionship and nothing else?

I don't think that's a good idea because there's a huge chance that your sugar parent would dump you since that's the main reason why they got you as a sugar baby in the first place.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with that. You do not need to have someone that is really good at sex, you just need the money.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all sugar parents require sex when being in that kind of relationship.

Being Honest really hurts sometimes but if I am being paid enough then it's alright because I don't care the rate on how bad he is on sex but what I am concerned about is the rate of money he gives to me.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      You got it, we should be more concerned about the money they toss us not the sex that they give.

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      LZA FrogFrock So both of you would just ignore the facts that were bad at something and just ignore it, well it's your perspective but you should tell your daddy to spice things up or do something different, that's a way to motivate him.

I would rather teach my sugar daddy and tell him how I would like to be touched and teased. Like everyone says. " You can always teach old dogs new tricks ", In time he will become the best sex machine a sugar baby would want to have for the rest of her life. Plus his paying me big bucks, I think it's fair that I give him the best pleasure that he wants.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be great if he would accept you teaching him because there may be a chance that he would feel disappointed that you are not enjoying having sex with him.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you could teach him but don't be rough and it depends if he can still nail it at his age.

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you end up with a sugar daddy who can't learn new tricks? Does she have to fake for their entire relationship?

I would suggest that you try and tell it to straight to the point. Or the next time the two of you have sex, tell him all the spots that you want him to hit so that you end up being satisfied with him.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but don't upset them and try to be polite when you are going to tell them.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      DivisionComposite yeah I agree, it might offend them and things can go wrong with it.

I guess it would be okay to give your honest opinion to your sugar partner. But you must make sure that your partner is very understanding and very open on those kinds of topic.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a huge chance that they would listen to you considering that they're sugar parents.

Originally posted by GoGo View Post
    Are you going to be brave enough to tell them that they're bad at it and that all you can give them is companionship and nothing else?
    Yes for me since not really all sugar daddies require sex. I would tell him that he is bad in sex but I would not end our contract of course.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      So you are willing to continue your relationship even if sex is already not present?

The safer route for this is to do take charge of the situation and tell him what he has to do in order for you to be satisfied as well

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, make him read an article about how to make it more thrilling and satisfying.

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      And of course you could help your partner to fix the situation.

I don't mind if he is bad in sex as long as I am getting paid.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      So money is the only thing you consider and forget about how bad the sex is.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      And the only time you will complain is when the allowance that you're getting is not enough for you already?

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      We are on the same as this one, nothing beats a good payment even if they are bad at something.

Yes, I will continue it as long as he continues my financial needs then there's no need to worry about how bad he is everytime we have sex. What's important is he's satisfied that we're fulfilling their needs.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that your daddy is lucky to have you as his baby since you make sure that he's fully satisfied with your performance.

Why not try something new every time the two of you would be doing it. At least there would be some variety when it comes to the positions that you would be doing.

Comment

I'm not sure somebody has mentioned this before or I found it online. The two of you would make a list of things that you want to try in the bedroom. Then cut the list into strips and place them in fishbowl or an empty cup. And every time the two of you are going to have sex, one of you would pick one from the bowl or cup and what you picked would be the thing that you would be doing that night or day.

Comment

I just lost my sugar Daddy. the old man picked a new one who is just 22! damn, I lost all allowances now.

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
        missSimplistichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Find a new one or start working. these are your choices Darling.
    Working...
    X