Sex Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Talk

Do you guys think that it is okay to talk about your previous sexual experiences with your past sugar partners to your current one?
    Yes
    31.82%
    No
    68.18%

I think it's alright to talk about it since they already knew that we are sex explorers and had experiences that they want to find out so they could also do the same.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you want to try with your new daddy which you did before?

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you openly talk about it to your current daddy or you wait for him to ask about it?

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you tell your partner your past experience and you guys also did it? missRattypussy

I often lie about my past from my current sugar daddy that it's my first time trying it so they will think that I'm a fresh baby and a newcomer when it comes to sugar dating that's why I voted for no.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I also lie that I have previous relationships with sugar daddies and it's better to keep it that way.

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I don't like telling the truth about myself and I often came up with stories of being a good girl lol.

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Does your sugar daddy ask you before? Jinni

I don't really want to talk about the kinks of my daddy before and what I left behind should stay because I got a new persona whenever I'm with my new daddy.

Comment

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your daddy asks you about them, are you going to talk about it or it is still a no for you?

Not really for someone who is a bit talkative like myself and I might tell him all the kinky sex I've ever done and my daddy would also demand me to do it.

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're afraid that you might tell him some of your dark secrets that will make your daddy want to do it.

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that he will ask for you to do it with him too? At least you are getting paid what to do so don't be scared.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Not much but sometimes I don't want to experience it again and I'd rather do something new. DikeM GrandioseGraham

I've always made sure that I don't talk about my past partners to my current one. Be it my boyfriend or sugar daddy. If they asked about them, I might tell a story or two. But not every single detail about our encounters.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you been with someone who asked about your past sexual encounters?

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I told him my past but not all of it, just a single part. pussyWoozywet

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he try and ask you about your best and worst sex experience? or maybe if your ex is as good as him in bed? that would be weird.

I don't mind talking about them if my sugar daddy asks about them. I want to let him know that my life is an open book for him. But he has to be the one who asks me about it since I have no plans of talking about them without any valid reason.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      I prefer to share it with him if he wants to know it but I won't share it if he won't ask about it.

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you also ask your daddy on his past experiences when it comes to sex?

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's fine with me too. JollyFilly

Personally prefer that I don't since they might end up having penis envy if I mentioned about my previous daddies who had huge dicks.

Comment

I'd rather not talk about it since my current daddy might get mad at me and make him think that I'm still lusting for my past daddies.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess so. It's better to keep it away from him so he will know nothing about it.

As I personal rule, I avoid mentioning about my previous encounters to my current partner. If they asked me about it, I would try my best to keep my answers short and direct.

Comment

I'll probably tell her how wild I go with my past sex life and that's it. I'll try to make her jealous of the other girls I've been with so we can also do those sexual things that I did before.

Comment

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        What are some of your kinks that you want to do with your mommy?

• Dickie
        Dickie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thinters what made you think that I've done some kinky things with all of my sugar mommies?

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        Dickie Yeah, just like that.

Since he is my first daddy then I'm pretty sure I've got nothing to hide maybe just one and it's the time when I lose my virginity with a boy that has the same age as me.

Comment

• LowLa
        LowLa commented
        Editing a comment
        You can also tell him that one cos it counts as a past sexual activity darling.

• missFabulouspussy
        missFabulouspussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Also got my first daddy here and I don't ever want to talk about it and don't want my daddy to know my past experiences.

• assBrieftight
        assBrieftight commented
        Editing a comment
        For me. I don't ever want to talk about it since I don't care about it anymore and I concentrate on the present.

I've never talked about them with any of my babies because there are guys who tend to have penis envy.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
        InjusticeAmice commented
        Editing a comment
        What is the longest dick you have encountered on your record? Maybe you can tell it here.

I don't mind telling my past sexual experiences to my current sugardaddy. That is if he's going to ask me about it.

Comment

Working...
      X