Great Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Expectations

What do you often say to your sugar baby/parent if they're the type who has a high sex drive and you can't satisfy them properly? Are you going to suggest that he/she get's an extra sugar baby or just let him/her fuck you until he/she get's tired?

I'll let him decide if he wants to get an extra baby but I'm gonna let him fuck me till he gets tired but he better be sure to give me an extra tip and money for that one.

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Thinters That's fine with me tho, but If I am tired of it, maybe I will leave him.

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      You wouldn't care? I mean you will leave him even if he will pay you a huge amount of money? missSimplistichorny

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe yes, I don't want that kind of sugar daddy you know. Thinters

In my experience, it's the other way around and my baby is the one who has a high sex drive especially if I paid him enough. I think I don't need an extra because he has great stamina and can even last a day.

Comment

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times exactly are you having sex with your baby?

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      @pussyTeentinytight in a day? if we were both up for it we can do it for like six times in a day.

I would make sure that he would be satisfied with me. I don't care if my pussy would get sore because of it as long he's happy with me.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you actually been with one who has a really high sex drive?

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah TouchCoucher and he was very lonely that he didn't have sex for a long time.

Never been with a sugar daddy who was able to match my sex drive. So I'm would be really happy to be with someone who has a high sex drive as well.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have a high sex drive, do you often left unsatisfied when the two of you are together? Or you just play with yourself in order to satisfy your sexual craving.

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times do you need to be fucked in a single day in order for you to be satisfied?

I am usually the one who has a high sex drive and my mommy sometimes can't keep up with me. I take it slow and my mommy always loves it so I don't have a problem shorting her in terms of sexual performance.

Comment

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      How slow are we talking about here? Are we talking about doing it for almost an hour?

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you have a high sex drive? Do you think that you can handle someone like me?

I don't like it when he will get another baby to satisfy his sexual cravings and I might get jealous lol. Maybe I'll try my best and learn from him if I can keep up with his request.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if you can't really keep up with his sex drive? Are you going to leave him already still stay with him?

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Stitchel That might work if I happen to like it. KittyBush I won't give up but if I can't really keep up then it's for him to decide my fate.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to try threesome? they said that it's kinda fun. assBrieftight

All of the babies that I had were able to keep up with me when it comes to sex and I never had one who had a higher sex drive than me.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be happy if you're able to be with a baby that has a higher sex drive than you?

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you got a lot of stamina to begin with. Sometimes I ended up catching some breath if daddy has a high sex drive.

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the most number of times that you've done it in a single day? DaddyWarbucks

Well, I can say that they can perform well and it's hard to keep up with them for having such a high sex drive and I suggest that they need an extra baby if they have enough money to cover both.

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a tendency that the baby might get jealous when daddy asks for another sugar baby?

Most if not, all of my sugar daddies tend to be as horny as me. Never found someone who's hornier than me yet.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      You're daddy must be banging you most of the time if he sees you as horny as him.

I will just tell them that they have to be the one who's going to do all the work. I don't mind doing it two times in a row, but more than that. He should be the one who's going to fuck me.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a sugar daddy who was able to do it with you more than two times in a row?

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah LZA, It was the time when my daddy misses me so much for not getting in bed with him for almost a week.

Not sure that there has been a sugar daddy who was that horny. Most of them are already fine doing it twice. Thrice if they're feeling extra horny that evening.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you ever meet one, are yo going to do your best to keep up with him or not?

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Might as well keep him, never met a sugar daddy who can satisfy me in bed.

I used to have a sugar daddy who can be extra horny with the help of the magic blue pill.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he always go for the pill or it only happens if he is not horny enough?

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Only happens if he is not horny enough and sometimes if he is tired from his busy schedule so he needs extra help to power up lol. FrillerDrill

I'm always satisfied even if it felt short and I don't demand to get another baby since one is enough to mend my needs.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Has your baby ever shorted you with his performance? I think you need to get another baby.

It's her choice anyways if she wants to get another baby but she should not involve us at the same time like were having a threesome.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I already have a high sex drive so it doesn't effects me already hahaha Humomkin

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, if you're looking for a hook up, I am down. I love that you have a high sex drive, it turns me on already lol

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Humomkin Oh yeah sure, I am free next weekend and I actually am looking for sex. I'll chat you here.
Working...
X