Doing it Raw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing it Raw

Just wanna ask all the Sugar Babies here if you often have sex with your Sugar Parents without using a condom or doing it raw? Is this a normal request from your Sugar Parents or no?
    Yes, we do it raw
    30.00%
    Nope, using protection is part of our agreement
    30.00%
    Depends, we do use condom but sometimes they request sex without it
    40.00%

My Sugar Daddy is clean and I am his only baby so I have no problem doing it raw with him. I am also using birth control so definitely no problem for me.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh so I guess this is a normal thing in sugar relationships.

I personally have no problem doing it raw but me and my daddy agreed to use protection but there are times where we just forgot about it especially if when we're in a rush 😄

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, those who uses protection are missing a lot of fun in raw sex! LOL.

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah Honey, you only live once so better enjoy every raw sex you can get. The earlier the better hahaha Humomkin

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree with you on this. How young did you start with raw sex?

We use protection with daddy right now, it's what we agreed to do but I have sugar parents before who likes it raw from time to time.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes PaperRunTayl9or it's all about the agreement. What daddy wants daddy gets and what baby wants in terms of money, things, travel baby gets.

It really just depends on the mood lol. I trust my daddy and we have regular check up for sex diseases so I have no problem taking it raw.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh okay, do you prefer it raw or with a condom?

We both agreed to using protection all the time so yeah, we don't do it raw. For my hook up, definitely not, I'll probably agree to raw sex if I know the guy well or if we're in a serious relationship.

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay but don't you have a serious relationship with your Sugar Daddy? or you mean to say like an actual relationship or romantic relationship?

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Darling assSloppytight I have no intentions of taking this relationship to another level. I am just a sugar baby and it will leave like that. Business is business for me.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, nice. There are Babies who doesn't know their limitation.

Whether it's from Sugar Daddy's or regular hook up or one night stand, I like doing it raw. I do check ups FYI 4 times a year to be sure!

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      FrillerDrill what do you do if your sugar daddy requested this? do you tell him that you don't like it or you just do it?

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course not, me telling me not wanting to do it would mean bad like bad for business Humomkin I'll do it of course to get more money from my daddy but at the same time I go for a regular check up

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      So you really are not into raw sex? I mean what if a guy you like will ask you for a raw sex, will you say no to him? FrillerDrill

Protection all the way since it's listed in our agreement. Also, I am not that comfortable doing it raw even on my hook ups. Practice safe sex they said.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh okay, so some sugar daddies include it in the agreement whether they like it raw or not. Um, what if it's in the agreement and then he'll ask for raw sex? Would you be okay with it?

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      She's a sugar baby, she'll do anything for the daddy TouchCoucher

The third option is my answer. It really depends on the atmosphere but we don't do raw sex all the times as well. When it's with my one night stands, I always go for protected sex.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      How often does the raw sex happens to you and your daddy?

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, if it's good days it could happen on every meeting, if not probably just once a month FrillerDrill

I feel like using condoms is the basic thing in sex so most of the time, we always grab one and use one but there are rush, wild and burning with passion moment that we just wanna feel it like everything deep inside and it's kinda fun. Not doing it raw all the time makes the raw sex more interesting and special.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, do you also enjoy the sex during those rush wild sex?

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you? Thinters I mean who wouldn't want that kind of sex? Most people are willing to paid so much money to experience this. Of course I enjoys it to the bone :P

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you are right, not everyone has the opportunity to experience this Stitchel

Love your answers here guys, thank you and really appreciate it. 😘🤩😍😊

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      So based on our answer here, are you willing to do raw sex now?

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Humomkin I did not say I'm not willing to do raw sex. I am just asking if it's a normal thing sugar daddies would request.

Anything that can make my sugar daddy happy, I'm fine doing it because it also means money. Most of the daddies I encountered gives bigger allowance if it's raw sex so hell yeah, I'm totally fine with it.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, should I say yes for raw sex to get bigger allowance? Hahaha

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want one then go for it Babe TouchCoucher
Working...
X