No announcement yet.

I gave my sugar baby my credit card and now I'm wondering if I made a mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave my sugar baby my credit card and now I'm wondering if I made a mistake

I have been dating this sugar baby for 6 months now. We just started doing a monthly allowance but she needed money for a shopping trip that I promised her. I had promised to take her but a last minute meeting came up and I wasn't able to make it. I felt really bad about missing it and not being able to take her so I gave her my credit card so she could buy herself some things. She bought some things and gave it right back but I'm wondering if I made a mistake and if I should have waited longer

I don't think I've ever heard of an SD giving an SB a credit card. Especially if it's not their main sugar baby either. I don't know if it's wrong but that's a lot of trust that you're giving her. It seems like she didn't take advantage of you but still it's pretty easy to copy a credit card or even ask for it again. I think that it's up to you how you feel about it but I don't think I've ever heard of SDs doing that

Comment

I've never had an SD give me a credit card. It's always a really big level of trust for your to have in your sugar baby and I get why most sugar daddies won't do it. I won't give anyone my credit card even over the phone when I'm paying for something. I think it's amazing that you trust your sugar baby that much and she is very lucky to have you

Comment

My SD has given me my own credit card with a limit on it that I can use to shop and do whatever I want with. He is very rich so I think that he doesn't care as much since he's got a lot of money that he can't use himself. Plus he always says that he likes that he can take care of me even when he's not around. That is something that works for us and makes him feel like he's taking care of me and making me happy

Comment

I just get cash deposits. I just don't think that the credit card thing would work for me. Cash deposits is way easier for me. I can budget it better and it's also easier to keep track of everything that is going on with my sugar baby life. We found out a system that works for us with automatic deposits in my account once a month.

Comment

That's something that I need to know how to do. I just don't know when's the right time to talk about stuff like that and what to even say

Comment

You're asking all the right questions here and I can tell that you're really thinking about it. It really is something that you should talk about after the first date though. That way you can figure out if you want to see each other again or not. Then it just comes naturally when you talk about how you want the relationship to work

Comment

Oh you're wondering if you made a mistake? I'm, wondering when you'd take your card back.

Comment

You really made a huge mistake that you gave her your card. If she's the type who shops too much she will always try and ask you to let her use your card

Comment

I think she might abuse that if she has a shopping addiction so its better that you don't let her borrow your card again. Or you have to be with her whenever she's shopping

Comment

Wow, i guess never do it again cause you dont want her getting used to it

Comment

I think you def did, just dont let it happen again

Comment

• LZA
                          LZA commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Have you made that mistake before or you've heard something similar happened to a person that you know?

• RudeRudy
                          RudeRudy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          nope, havent heard anyone that i know of do this

I think that you made a precedent since she might think that you would can give her the card whenever you're not able to go shopping with her

Comment

• LowLa
                          LowLa commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And she would prefer that you just give the card to her

• Jinni
                          Jinni commented
                          Editing a comment
                          exactly. never do it again

Yes that's a huge mistake. Even if she's not a shopaholic she would still think that you would give the card to her anytime that she "needs" it

Comment

I guess you should call your bank and check it out your self then you can give the card a limit.

Comment

Working...
                          X