Whats wrong with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with me?

Can any of you ladies tell me what's wrong with me? I'm in my 40's and I've never been married, I've never had sex for a long time and its stressing me out and driving me crazy. My friends that are younger then me are married and starting a family. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by RudeRudy; 10-21-2018, 09:09 AM.

maybe you need to work on yourself, get in shape.

Comment

Are you in shape?

Comment

Are you religious by any chance? Maybe you're just too platonic (friend zoning) with females.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
          BillyOrgan commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think having a platonic relationship doesn't automatically mean that you've friendzoned the person

Maybe you have very high standards when it comes to the women that you like. Why not try to lower them so that your chances of getting laid would increase

Comment

I think that you're just messing with us right now in order to get some babies here

Comment

Why not just chat with me and see if we could help each other when it comes to ending our sexual drought

Comment

There's nothing wrong with you, its just that most of the ladies that you've been spending time with doesn't value of as much

Comment

• JessieJay
                JessieJay commented
                Editing a comment
                So you think that they're just taking him for granted?

• KittyBush
                KittyBush commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, that's most probably the case that is why he feels this way

What kind of baby or lady are you looking for exactly?

Comment

Why not try and go out with me so that we would know if you're the one who's a problem and not the ladies

Comment

Can you tell us what kind of lady do you usually date or want to be your baby? Maybe you're being too picky that is why you're having problems finding a potential partner

Comment

I honestly don't know how to answer your question. Maybe you are just too shy when it comes to woman, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by DikeM View Post
                      Are you in shape?
                      Do you really think that this is more of a physical concern that is why you're thinking that he might not be in shape that is why women are avoiding him?

Comment

Working...
                      X