Increasing profile views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing profile views

Please guys need help! How do you increase profile views on here?? I have had my profile for a few weeks now and I feel like I should be getting a lot more than I have right now! I've only had a few messages and I went on 2 dates with POTs that didn't really go anywhere. I don't know what's going on. I feel there's something not working but I don't know what it is and what I should do about it! I just really really really need some advice for making sugar daddies happy so that they will look at it

Sorry can't help you with this. I didn't really have that problem when I first started on here as a sugar baby. As soon as I started I had 6 messages waiting for me and I started dating POTs ever since

Comment

Can't believe that you came onto this comment just to brag about yourself. Nobody was asking you for that kinda comment. Girl you seriously need help. As for the actual point of this, she was asking how to increase her profile views. I can help with that. If you think that your profile isn't getting enough attention then change it and try something new. I've gone through 3 different profiles since I started on here. There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it take some time and practice before you get it right. You can ask someone to take a look at it for you

Comment

Ummm getting back to what the question...advice for profile views and making people see it more. I think it really does take practice. I've heard that your picture can make a big difference so maybe you could try that? Maybe it's just not the best photo of you and that's why you aren't getting a lot? Guys are very visual you know so you gotta make the choice to use an image that's actually going to get you attention. I don't know if it's that but you can try out different things

Comment

If you want to increase your profile views you have to tease them a little. Wear something sexy in your photo and then you will get a lot of attention. Make sure that there's good lighting in the photo and that you look like the best version of yourself. You can also try to have a little bit of mystery to your profile and make them want to get to know you better. I would say something like message me for more or also I can show you something special...just be a little flirty and seductive. That's what's going to make them want to talk to you and interact with you

Comment

This has been so helpful. You guys have been incredible and so great with answering my question and giving me all these ideas..but I mean, is there anything that I can do right now? Anything that you notice that might not be working or needs to change with my profile?

Comment

For specifics? Your photo is good and I think that the profile is fine enough. But it just doesn't sound very exciting or different than anything else that I've seen on here. I think that you should pick something interesting about you and put that in your profile. I wrote that I like collecting things which is not something that other profiles have on here. It's about making yourself stand out from everyone else so that sugar daddies will notice you

Comment

That actually does help...I don't know what I should say but I get what you're saying about my profile. I always thought it was a little boring but I'm bad at writing so I didn't really know what to say or how to say it

Comment

• SashaBangs
                  SashaBangs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just try to write something that is funny and catchy

It takes time. It's trial and error for sure so don't worry about it too much. Just write down a bunch of different versions of your profile and read them out loud and try to see which ones are the best

Comment

• KittyBush
                  KittyBush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How many times have you did that before ending up with a profile that you really liked?

• BeeLinda
                  BeeLinda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is quite a tedious task to do, but if that would help you reach your goal, then just go for it

Originally posted by Raine31 View Post
                It takes time. It's trial and error for sure so don't worry about it too much. Just write down a bunch of different versions of your profile and read them out loud and try to see which ones are the best
                Was planning to tell you to make sure that you have a really sexy profile pic, but it seems to me that you got one already

Comment

• Jinni
                  Jinni commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Besides having a sexy profile pic, you should write something interesting and catchy

• LowLa
                  LowLa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That would also help if she thinks that her looks are not that good

You can also try to change what is written on your profile from time to time. So that the members would be forced to see your profile every time that you change it

Comment

Working...
                X