Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I tell my friends that I'm a sugar baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I tell my friends that I'm a sugar baby?

I want to tell my friends that I'm a sugar baby but I don't know how. I want them to take it well and not stage an intervention or something. The problem is that they are all very feminist and I'm afraid that they will look down on me for the way that I'm paying off my bills and getting ahead in life. I don't think that will see all the benefits of being a sugar baby and how much better my life is going to be. I think that they're going to think that it's all about the sex. I don't want to give it up either my friends or my sugar daddy but it's helped me live a very comfortable life but I don't know how I can tell them either

You shouldn't be ashamed of what you're doing or how you're making your money. It's not their life and they don't have a right to tell you what to do with it. You're working for yourself and helping yourself get ahead in the world. You're making the system work for you

Comment

Yes that's exactly what you should say to them. If they're your friends then they will want to support you and your life and your choices especially since it's not putting you in danger or anything like that. If they can't do that then you need to move on from them. That's toxic

Comment

I am using my sugar daddy to pay for my school. I look around at my friends and see how very bad their lives are and how stressed they are and I don't have the same worries that they do. I don't want to tell them because I know that they are jealous and are going to say something to me about it. That's the only the reason why I keep it to myself

Comment

You need to sit them down and just say that you want to talk to them about something that's important to you. Tell them that you want to share something personal about your life and that you just need them to listen for a bit and then they can ask any questions that they want after you're done speaking. Just make sure that they know that you are sharing something important to you and they will take care of your feelings and not try to cause problems for you. Especially if they are really your friends

Comment

What if they get mad at me though? What do I do then? I've been friends with them for over 10 years and I don't want to lose them over this

Comment

I don't think you will though. I think that they'll get it cause you are just living your life

Comment

I think you should just do it and if they are your true friends they will understand.

Comment

Just spit it out, one of the best thing of growing older is you get fewer but much much better friends, and the better friends won't mind.

Comment

• SashaBangs
                    SashaBangs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ok fair enough

• IzzySteezy
                    IzzySteezy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    when you get older you'll realize too

• IzzySteezy
                    IzzySteezy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cause the one's who cares about you would stay.

If you feel that they won't take it well, it would be better not to tell them about it completely

Comment

• RudeRudy
                    RudeRudy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Listen to your mommy. It seems that your friends are the type who won't understand the reason behind it so just keep it a secret from them

If they are your true friends they will accept you the way you are. But basing it on what you said it seems like your friends are not that type, it's better to just keep it to your self.

Comment

• Jinni
                    Jinni commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Or you can tell it to the ones that you know that would understand your situation

• GoGo
                    GoGo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah that's possible

Originally posted by CashMomma View Post
                  If you feel that they won't take it well, it would be better not to tell them about it completely
                  She's right about that one. You might be at risk of losing some friends if you tell them that you're a sugar baby

Comment

• BeeLinda
                    BeeLinda commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's just fine. At least you would know who your real friends are

• JessieJay
                    JessieJay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    but If it were me I wouldnt want my secret getting out

• CashMomma
                    CashMomma commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm guessing that you have friends who would really disapprove of it?

@JessieJay seems like you're not ready to tell your friends about this. For the mean time just keep things to your self.

Comment

If you know that your friends would be asking more questions about it, might as well don't tell them

Comment

So, have you finally told your friends? I hope they would be accepting.

Comment

Working...
                      X