Sugar daddy and marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar daddy and marriage

I am trying to rationalize myself now, my sugar daddy proposes to me this week and I do not know what to do. He is still married to his wife and had 3 children but he told that he will divorce his wife just to marry me. I am not ready for marriage but I do not want to disappoint him because he might cut my allowances and finances. I need your pieces of advice about this. What should I do in this kind of situation?

Just be honest with him, tell him that you are not ready for commitment yet.

Comment

You better think about it for yourself first before asking us what to do.

Comment

If you really want to marry him, you can just tell him that he needs to finalize his divorce to his wife before he propose to you. Because if his wife finds out that he proposed to you before filing for divorce, she would have the leverage against him during the divorce proceedings
        Last edited by SugahBaby; 12-09-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
          IzzySteezy commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that something based on your personal experience?

• SugahBaby
          SugahBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Not really, this is what actually happened to my friend.

If you're not ready to settle down end, then end things with him. I bet that you can easily find a new daddy if he decides to end things with you because of it

Comment

Why would you sacrifice your personal happiness just because of the allowance that you're getting from him? BohoKween is right that based on your looks, you can easily have a new daddy within a week that you end things with him

Comment

Don't marry him if you are still not sure about your feelings.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
              BillyOrgan commented
              Editing a comment
              I would agree with you, man.

If you really have feelings for him and not because you're being practical, then I would suggest that you tell him that he has to get that divorce first before he asks your hand in marriage

Comment

Well, tell him straightforward what you really think about it.

Comment

You can always find other sugar daddies out there, if you do not love him but he still insists on marrying you then it is better to cut off all your ties from him. Don't do anything that you know you will regret later.

Comment

If you fear that he might cut you off, then might as well play it safe and try to find a new daddy before ending things with him

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
                    StitchOutdoor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Try to find a new daddy? I think that's too early for her to do.

Try explaining your side to him that you are not still ready for marriage. If he really loves you then he will understand.

Comment

• Biggie
                    Biggie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think that her daddy would take no for an answer since he's willing to end his marriage just to be with her

Just be honest and tell him that you don't wanna marry him. You can always find another daddy out there.

Comment

Working...
                  X