Should I or should I not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I or should I not?

This just happen recently, I met up with a potential sugar daddy and we had a date. He was actually fun to be with, he was kind to me and very sweet but the problem is that I do not feel attracted to him and there was no spark between us. I also observed that he has hygiene issues. Before the date ends, he told me that he really likes me and wanted a second date. So should I give him a chance or stop talking to him completely and keep looking for other potentials?

I guess it will be better if you tell him how you feel about him. That way, if you decided to not talk to him completely, there will be no ill feeling between the two of you.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right. She just needs to tell him what she really feels about him.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you, being honest is better than lying about your feelings on him.

I think that you should give him a second chance to know him better. If he asks you for a second date, agree to it and if you really do not find him attractive the second time around, that is the time you will stop communicating with him.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. I also think that this is the best option that she can do.

When looking for a sugar daddy, I do not give importance to how he looks, if he is attractive or not. The most important thing that I consider is his net-worth and the content of his bank account. I am not being greedy or materialistic, I am just practical.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but it is also important to give consideration to his personality.

Someone who is not good in hygiene is a no-no for me. So I suggest that you go and find other potentials there.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also suggest that.

If you feel that there is some sort of connection, maybe can just tell him that you're willing to be his baby if he would improve his hygiene first

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it will offend him if you tell that straight to his face and honestly speaking, it sounds demanding.

I would be much better that you go find another one. Since it looks like you're the type who prefers to be with a daddy that you have a good connection with rather than being only financially satisfied with him

Comment

Go for that second date but I would suggest that you tell him that he should at least improve his hygiene before meeting you. If he is really into you, he would definitely work on his hygiene for your second date and hopefully there would be a connection already before the end of the second date

Comment

Why are you giving him another chance if there is no spark between the two of you and he has hygiene issues? If you're the type who can let those thing slide just because of the allowance that you would be getting, then go ahead and have that second with him. Otherwise tell him directly that this won't work for the two of you

Comment

• LadyBoss
          LadyBoss commented
          Editing a comment
          You have a point but "spark" is not needed in this business and personality base, he is nice.

• Outdoorks
          Outdoorks commented
          Editing a comment
          LadyBoss You've got a point. Let's just agree to disagree.

If the money is good then I suggest that you give him a chance. Hygiene can be improved and connections can be developed so if he is really nice and kind, I do not see any reason (except for the hygiene) to ignore him.

Comment

• assBrieftight
          assBrieftight commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with this, you might not be able to find other sugar daddy who is as nice and kind as him.

It would be better for you to don't go to that second date. You're already turned off with his hygiene. What makes you think that he would change for you on the second date?

Comment

Just because he is nice towards you doesn't automatically mean that you should go out on a second date with him. You should remember that the two of you didn't have any sort of connection and that you're turned off with his personal hygiene. Go find a daddy that has a better connection with you

Comment

You should always remember that it is not only his personal happiness that you're after. You need to be enjoying his company whenever the two of you are together

Comment

Why not just go on a date with me rather than with that guy with the poor hygiene. I would make sure that you would have a great time with me

Comment

In my opinion, you should give another chance because there are some instances that people do not get attracted on the first date but instantly changes after a second date.

Comment

Working...
                X