Real vs. Scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real vs. Scam?

How do you know if the POT SD that you are talking with is real and not a scam? I've been hearing stories from other sugar babies about their experiences being scammed but since I am new to this, I want to know how to determine which is a real potential sugar daddy and a scammer.

A scammer will ask you for your bank account information with the promise that he will deposit money in it, that is a major red flag already.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you want her to do? Tell the daddy that you prefer to get your allowance from him in cash?

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      KittyBush I guess that is the best thing to do or she can get it through checks.

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, I almost gave mine to one. A friend stopped me from doing it, luckily.

A scammer would be the one who would ask you out for dates or have sex with them even if you haven't officially agreed with the terms of your payment. As for the baby scammers, they would ask you money immediately even if it is only the first time that you've met

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      I almost fell for a scammer before, thank god I listen to my guts.

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      There was this time that we haven't met yet but he was asking for money already, that gave me a hint that he was a scammer.

Use your guts or instincts. There is something that is off-putting with his actions or his promises tend to be a little far-fetched or unrealistic

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been scammed by a potential daddy before?

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Outdoorks That's right. I have been scammed before.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      missSomberhorny Can you tell me more about that?

If you've got friends that are babies, I would suggest that they would be the ones to set up on a date with a potential daddy in order to be sure that you won't be scammed

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, or you can ask for a referral from them.

If he wanted to have sex with you on your first dates, there is a possibility that he is a scammer and just wanted to get laid.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Be careful with the guy who's like that.

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, I've had girls who wanted a taste of me during our first date. And they proved to be good babies as well. So that might not be as good an indicator as you think.

If he is offering you a hefty monthly allowance in exchange for sex especially if you haven't met yet then there is a possibility that he is a scammer.

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the potential daddy can easily give her that amount? So it is her lost then?

He or she would ask you to have sex with them first before a formal agreement is made and would immediately disappear on you

Comment

A real sugar daddy is respectful, patient and wouldn't ask you to do something that is against you.

Comment

Scammer?

Comment

If the potential sugar daddy or mommy promises you the moon and the stars but wants you to have sex with them first before formalizing the deal is clear sign that he or she is a fraud

Comment

Have you been scammed before that is why you are asking us that question?

Comment

If he wants to have sex with you asap without any formal arrangement, there's a huge possibility that he's a scammer

Comment

Working...
            X