Sealing The Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sealing The Deal?

How many dates does it take before you agree being a baby of a sugar parent? For me it usually takes two dates. If both dates were good, then it would be long term agreement. If it is one good and one bad one, it would just be a couple of months

Two dates also but the first one is more of the business side of things and if we've agreed with the terms, then the second one would be whether we're a match for each other or not

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that I would do that the next I have a date with a potential daddy

I think that it should be 3 dates max. If let it last longer than that the sugar parent would think that you're just using the date as an excuse for a free meal

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! That's true. More than that is just too much.

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with trying to milk a couple of free meals? lol Yes, I know that are some who would try to abuse the generosity of the potential sugar parent

Originally posted by SugahBaby View Post
    it would just be a couple of months
    I'm guessing that it would be 3 months long?

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's too long.

I think that you can try and sort everything during the first date. And once it is all settled, you can treat the second one as a real date and not just a business meeting/date lol

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you got it all sorted out already

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like a total pro with your answer honey

For me, I try and sort things out within the first date so that we would already have some fun the next time we see each other

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      You are a real man by doing that.

It depends. Usually, it takes only one date and that's it, I'm his sugar baby now.

Comment

1 or 2 dates is enough for me to become his sugar baby.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Same for me. No need for too many dates.

It should be ASAP because there might be some who want to get the nice stuff immediately

Comment

I bet every baby here saying that they need more than one date to seal the deal haven't met me. All my girls start to love me just halfway through our first date.

Comment

Working...
    X