Broken Promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Promises

Just curious if any of you here have been with a baby or parent who wasn't able to keep up with what you've agreed upon?

That's a given in any kind of relationship. There would be times that the other person would break any promise that he or she has made to you

Comment

There have been a few who ghosted me when I was just starting to be a sugar baby

Comment

Are you talking about allowances here or is this more of a in general kind of thing?

Comment

Yes, I guess most of us here have already experienced that.

Comment

During the early sugar baby days, there have been a few who took advantage of me when it comes to getting my allowance

Comment

Are you trying to find fellow babies who can't keep their end of the bargain that is why you're asking us this question? ExtraMantra

Comment

I always make sure that I keep my end of the bargain so I didn't encounter any problems when it comes to that

Comment

• DikeM
                  DikeM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The question is, did he always keep his end of the bargain?

Fortunately for me, no. I'm glad that all my sugar daddies do know how to honor their words.

Comment

• BeeLinda
                  BeeLinda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same with me, I think we are lucky that our sugar daddies are like that.

I think that both parties often end up doing that sort of thing to each other so all we have to do is be okay with it and move on

Comment

• SashaBangs
                  SashaBangs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree, there are instances that we cannot live up to our promises because of certain circumstances.

• DaddyWarbucks
                  DaddyWarbucks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It looks like the both of you have disappointed your daddies before
              Working...
              X