On Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Dates

When you're going out on a date with your sugar parent or baby, who's usually the person who choose where you're going to have it?
    The Baby
    12.50%
    The Parent
    37.50%
    Take Turns
    50.00%

Most of the time I let my baby decide where we're going to eat because I'm not really picky when it comes to food

Comment

It would be fair if we should take turns. Because she might be the type who's into going the same places during a date

Comment

I feel like taking turns as to where we're going to have our date is better rather than just one of us would always pick where we're going to have it. But if you're the baby, I would suggest that you tell your daddy or mommy beforehand because they might be the type who prefers to be in charge always

Comment

We take turns to make things fair and most of my sugar daddies don't actually find that a problem.

Comment

• missRattypussy
            missRattypussy commented
            Editing a comment
            But do you have a place that you wanted to eat in before you go out on a date with him when it's your turn to choose?

I always want to pick the place coz he said wherever I am happy.

Comment

I think it's better if we take turns so that we get to try different dishes each time we go on a date

Comment

• missOvertpussy
              missOvertpussy commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you the type who's picky with the food that you're going to eat?

I am more comfortable if the parent will be the one to choose the place since he's the one who's going to pay.

Comment

• SugahBaby
              SugahBaby commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I do that also. It's his money so it is his choice.

These days, it would be better if the two of you would take turns. I know that there are some of us (ladies) who can't decide immediately where to eat

Comment

Will just let my daddy decide where we would be eating so that I get to enjoy different cuisines and dishes

Comment

• missSomberhorny
                missSomberhorny commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you sure that you wouldn't complain if the place doesn't have any food that you want to eat?

• GrandioseGraham
                GrandioseGraham commented
                Editing a comment
                missSomberhorny If I do not like the food, I only eat a little so that I would not be upsetting him.

Mostly, I am the one who chooses the place since according to my daddy, he wanted me to enjoy so he let me do the choosing.

Comment

I want for us to take turns when it comes where we would be spending out dates

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
                  missFabulouspussy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Taking turns is nice as there would be varieties of places on where to spend the dates.

Since I'm the one who's going to be paying for the meal, I should be the one to choose where we're going to eat

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
                  Editing a comment
                  A mommy has spoken up. What if your baby does not want the place that you have chosen?

I'll just let him decide since I'm not really the type who's picky when it comes to the food that I would like to eat

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
                  Editing a comment
                  Would you just accept the place even if you do not really like it?

We take turns on choosing the place, today his choice and tomorrow, my choice. Like that.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
                  NotoriousMOM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We do that also to prevent arguing on where to go.

• Outdoorks
                  Outdoorks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NotoriousMOM I do not argue with my daddies. I am afraid that they would dump me if I keep arguing with them.
              Working...
              X