You Can't See Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can't See Me

Has any of you had a baby or parent who treated you like nothing whenever they see their friends?

There was this one time that he told me to go ahead of him since he saw his friend who doesn't know that he's a sugar daddy

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      And how long did you wait for him before he caught up with you?

Most of my previous daddies were the low profile types so whenever we go out on dates, he made sure that it's at places were he would bump with any of them

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you mean he would NOT bump with his friends? Or was he intentionally showcasing you to his friends?

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      It is much better to have low profile clients as it is safer for the both of you. There would be less complications and dramas.

Me and a previous daddy is guilty of doing that sort of thing towards each other since he always wanted to parade me around

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you push him all of a sudden if you accidentally see a friend who doesn't know that you're a sugar baby?

There was this former daddy where our arrangement would be like an invisible air. No one should know that we had that relationship. It was hidden that no one should know about it.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      So you guys would either walk at the same time like total strangers or one of you would be walking ahead?

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      That man must be very important person. He might have a reputation to protect.

Yes, I had one. When his friends were around, it would look like he did not know me. He was afraid of what other people might tell if they found out.

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I could relate very well. Of course, I already know what to do on those instances so I just play along as if we do know know each other.

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      SugahBaby It is a good thing to know that there are other people who experience this, too. I feel relieved now.

Was actually pushed aside by my daddy when he saw one of his friends about to approach us

Comment

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have a huge fight with your daddy after he was done talking to his friend?

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that a literal push? As in you were like thrown out on the side? Your daddy could have pretended that he did not know you rather than pushing you aside.

Had a mommy who introduced me as her nephew when we accidentally bumped into her staff

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that your first time to be introduced as someone else to other people? You mommy should better know what consistency is but I guess she would have problem if her relatives saw you with her.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's just fine especially if she's the type who keeps her professional life completely separate to her personal life

Maybe they're just trying to separate their social and sex life? Some people are responsible like that.

Comment

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of the people who have some things in hiding do separate their social from sex life. The problem is when an entanglement happens.

Why is this even a discussion? You're getting something great out of the relationship? Why are you asking for something more?

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems that you do not know the feeling of being suddenly disregarded because some people are in the surrounding.
Working...
X