Sugar parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar parent

Would you stick to have just one sugar parent? Or would you allow several sugar parents at the same time? Which would you prefer and why?

Having several sugar parents at the same time would consume too much time and you would have a hard time scheduling them. It would be very tiring even if it would have pay much.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      It's all about time management honey. If you can plan your schedule properly and your main sugar parent doesn't mind you having other parents, then you can pull it off

It all depends on what you've agreed upon. There are some who prefer that you would be exclusive to each other to avoid catching std's

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, we practice safe sex so catching STDs would not be a thing.

I have several daddies all at the same time. They don't overlap as I am at scheduling. Sometimes, I have free time to do other things like a vacation for a few days.

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      Are they aware that you have other sugar daddies besides the other?

It would be safer to stick with one daddy at the time. But you can ask permission to your daddy if he doesn't mind you having other daddies besides him

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      My daddies are aware that I have a rotation but just 3 of them since I've grown to love them as well. They love my company and just enjoys spoiling me.

One, two is enough for me. Sometimes I look for hookups my age but mommies have cash, so yeah...

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      And does your sugar mommy know about those random hookups?

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      DivisionComposite If her mommy knew about it then she might call it quits. She'll get jealous of course.

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many times have you had two sugar mommies at the same time?

I often stick to a single daddy, but if he doesn't mind about me having another one. I would try and find second sugar daddy

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys won't even believe that I'd only stick to one but I can also consider what you've mentioned about your daddy not minding if you'd ever had another daddy on the side.

Originally posted by BillyOrgan View Post
    There are some who prefer that you would be exclusive to each other to avoid catching std's
    This is the main reason why I prefer to keep it exclusive. Unless he can get her other sugar mommy to have herself tested as well

Comment

I prefer to sticking to one sugar daddy so that I have enough free time to do whatever I want

Comment

• HotChatty
        HotChatty commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you often do in your free time?

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Also he can't easily tell you that you're not giving him enough attention

If you're the type who's often busy, it would be better to only have one since you might end up giving him enough attention

Comment

Based on my experience, I've never had a daddy who doesn't mind that I have other sugar daddies at the same time. And I don't think that is a good idea health wise even if both of you are using protection

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
          DaddyWarbucks commented
          Editing a comment
          But if your sugar daddy doesn't mind that you have others beside him, would you get other ones or not?
      Working...
      X